Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Okay, so I finished my last two fics a couple of months back and promptly got asked for sequels to them both.I've been taking a break from writing on here and don't know when I'll have time to get them started but thought I'd wet your appetites:

Story title: Relative Difficulties *Part 6 of Where the Heart Lies*

Type of Story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Xavier, Indigo, Ric, Cassie, Mink, Drew, Sasha and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Spoilers: No

Any warning Not yet

Summary: Ruby is still having to deal with renewing contact with Grant's family, Romeo is having to cope with Mink's presence and an old face shows up to add to the chaos

Story title: Make Your Own Family *Part 3 of May to September*

Type of Story: Medium/ong Fic

Main Characters: Dexter, Leah, VJ, Dallas, Xavier, April, Sasha, Indi, Sally, Miles and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Any warning Undecided

Summary: When Dexter and Dallas hit troubles, he starts spending more time with Leah and Stephen, while some old faces from Phuket return to the caravan park

Look forward to reading them Red :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title-Everything has changed

Type of story-Short/medium fic

Main characters-Dex and Casey

BTTB rating- T

Genre- Romance,slash

Spoilers?-Nah!

Any warnings?-Not yet!

Summary- When Dex and Casey are forced to work together on assignment sparks fly.

Title comes from the song everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

Does it sound any good?

Title-Everything has changed

Type of story-Short/medium fic

Main characters-Dex and Casey

BTTB rating- T

Genre- Romance,slash

Spoilers?-Nah!

Any warnings?-Not yet!

Summary- When Dex and Casey are forced to work together on assignment sparks fly.

Title comes from the song everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

Does it sound any good?

Looking forward to reading it Phoebe :)

Had been deciding to do a sequel to The Beginning-writing a fifth H&A fanfiction about the adventures of the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Casey/Ruby, Dexter/April and their lives in Summer Bay settled in 2010. But of course their families will be in the sequel :)

I will not be writing my new 5th H&A fanfiction until next year so thought I should post a ad about it. :) I had completed Miracles Can Heal The Past at Chapter 17 and will be soon finishing The Beginning at Chapter 57

Title of story: Life Goes On
Type of Fic: Long Fic
BTTB Rating: G/T
Main Characters: Casey/Ruby, Xavier/Sasha and Dex/April, others characters involved.
Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen
Does it contains spoilers: Nah
Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content
Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes
Summary: It is about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dexter/April and Casey/Ruby) and their dog Browny including their adventures and lives in Summer Bay-settled in 2010.

Had been deciding to do a sequel to The Beginning-writing a fifth H&A fanfiction about the adventures of the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Casey/Ruby, Dexter/April and their lives in Summer Bay settled in 2010. But of course their families will be in the sequel :)

I will not be writing my new 5th H&A fanfiction until next year so thought I should post a ad about it. :) I had completed Miracles Can Heal The Past at Chapter 17 and will be soon finishing The Beginning at Chapter 57

Title of story: (need to think of a title)

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Casey/Ruby, Xavier/Sasha and Dex/April, others characters involved.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family, Romance and Adventure, Friendship, Teen

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes

Summary: It is about the Summer Bay gang (Xavier/Sasha, Dexter/April and Casey/Ruby) and their adventures and lives in Summer Bay-settled in 2010.

Look forward to reading it and so sorry I haven't kept up with your other fanfics I'll try to keep up when you post this one :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I keep telling myself that my current fiction will be my last, however, I can't seem to stop writing now that I've started. If this gains interest I may post it. (Once I've finished at least one of the other ones I have going right now.)

Story Title: Taking A Chance (could possibly change, not sure I like it and open to suggestions....)

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Ruby, April, Charlie and Brax

Other Characters, Romeo, Bianca, Dexter, Ella and Noah

BTTB rating: T

Any warning: SC

Summary: Ruby is happy in her relationship with Romeo and is stunned when someone else confesses their love for her. Will she stay with Romeo, or does she too secretly want this other person? Charlie and Brax are happily married with twins but a knock on the door from a stranger may be able to change all that.

Okay so I keep telling myself that my current fiction will be my last, however, I can't seem to stop writing now that I've started. If this gains interest I may post it. (Once I've finished at least one of the other ones I have going right now.)

Story Title: Taking A Chance (could possibly change, not sure I like it and open to suggestions....)

Summary: Ruby is happy in her relationship with Romeo and is stunned when someone else confesses their love for her. Will she stay with Romeo, or does she too secretly want this other person? Charlie and Brax are happily married with twins but a knock on the door from a stranger may be able to change all that.

Yep sounds cool to me Danni. :)

Sounds good to read, Danni :D

Sounds good Danni :)

Can't wait to read it.

Sounds good Danni :D Keep them coming, always look forward to your fictions

Archived