Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: I cant decide between Temptation, Unfaithful or Following destiny. Help PLEASE guy's♥♥ :lol:

Type of Story: Long fic.

Main Characters: Ruby Buckton, Nicole Franklin & Romeo Smith.

BTTB rating: T/A. T: Suitable for teenagers, Equivalent of PG or slightly above and A: Adult content or themes.

Genre:Romance/Drama.

Spoilers: No spoilers.

Any warning: Will give if so.

Summary: Ruby and Nicole have been best friend's for as long as they can remember. And Ruby and Romeo have been dating for a bit over a year. Nicole has always secretly liked Romeo. Will Nicole risk her friendship with Ruby to follow her heart?

Let me know what you guy's think pretty please♥♥

I know I already have a fan-fic, but I love writting so much that I wanted to create another fan-fic so I'll have two. Only if you guy's like the idea of this one! Please let me know what you's think Lovely's♥♥

Oh and I've even made a little blended photo thing for this fan fic ;)♥

489b27e7.png

Wow this looks really good to read! Well I like the second title. Can't wait to read it when you post it :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title- I can't decided between Big Girls Don't Cry and Coming undone

Type of story-Meduim/Long Fic

BTTB Rating :A

Main Characters-Indigo Walker,Ruby Buckton and Nicole Franklin

Other Characters include The Braxton brothers

Genre-Drama

Does the story include spoilers?- No

Any Warnings?-No

Summary-Indi,Ruby and Nicole have been best friends for as long as they can remember but when the Braxtons arrive they put their friendship to the test will they risk it all?

I know I already have a couple of fics

what does everyone think?

Genre-Drama

Any Warnings?-No

Summary-Indi,Ruby and Nicole have been best friends for as long as they can remember but when the Braxtons arrive they put their friendship to the test will they risk it all?

I think this sounds really good! Heaps keen to read it! :D

And I like the title Coming Undone.

Genre-Drama

Any Warnings?-No

I think this sounds really good! Heaps keen to read it! :D

And I like the title Coming Undone.

I like the title Coming Undone. :) Can't wait to read it.

Story Title: I cant decide between Temptation, Unfaithful or Following destiny. Help PLEASE guy's♥♥ :lol:

BTTB rating: T/A. T: Suitable for teenagers, Equivalent of PG or slightly above and A: Adult content or themes.

Summary: Ruby and Nicole have been best friend's for as long as they can remember. And Ruby and Romeo have been dating for a bit over a year. Nicole has always secretly liked Romeo. Will Nicole risk her friendship with Ruby to follow her heart?

Love the sound of this one Paige! I like the sound of Temptation as the title. :)

Also have an idea running around in my head, if anyone is interested. This probably wont be posted for a few weeks though as I want to finish one of my other ones before starting another one.

Story Title: A Mothers Love

Type of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie and Ruby

Other Characters: Brax, Romeo, Bianca and possibly more

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Spoilers: No

Any warning: Will warn at the beginning of chapter if any

Summary: Ruby is ill and Charlie is willing to do anything possible to ensure that her daughter makes a full recovery, no matter what that does to her relationship with Brax and those around her.

Love the sound of this one Paige! I like the sound of Temptation as the title. :)

Also have an idea running around in my head, if anyone is interested. This probably wont be posted for a few weeks though as I want to finish one of my other ones before starting another one.

Summary: Ruby is ill and Charlie is willing to do anything possible to ensure that her daughter makes a full recovery, no matter what that does to her relationship with Brax and those around her.

Sounds good Danni can't wait to read it :)

I know I already have a fan-fic, but I love writting so much that I Pwanted to create another fan-fic so I'll have two. Only if you guy's like the idea of this one! Please let me know what you's think Lovely's♥♥

489b27e7.png

Sounds good and unfaithful is taken by me :) so your choices are Tempatian which I like or following Destiny sounds good Paige :)

It doesn't matter if a title of a fiction has been taken before or is currently in use, as there are multiple fictions with the same title in the NDL, the Vault and there's even one in the main Fan Fiction area. :wink:

As for titles Paige, my thoughts are:

Temptation - I guess it depends if Nicole acts on her feelings or not, or is she just tempted by the idea?

Unfaithful - I guess it depends if Nicole ends up being unfaithful towards Ruby by acting upon her feelings for Romeo?

Following Destiny - I guess it depends if the story fits/relates with the title but my choice would be this one.

I know I already have a fan-fic, but I love writting so much that I Pwanted to create another fan-fic so I'll have two. Only if you guy's like the idea of this one! Please let me know what you's think Lovely's♥♥

489b27e7.png

Sounds good and unfaithful is taken by me :) so your choices are Tempatian which I like or following Destiny sounds good Paige :)

It doesn't matter if a title of a fiction has been taken before or is currently in use, as there are multiple fictions with the same title in the NDL, the Vault and there's even one in the main Fan Fiction area. :wink:

As for titles Paige, my thoughts are:

Temptation - I guess it depends if Nicole acts on her feelings or not, or is she just tempted by the idea?

Unfaithful - I guess it depends if Nicole ends up being unfaithful towards Ruby by acting upon her feelings for Romeo?

Following Destiny - I guess it depends if the story fits/relates with the title but my choice would be this one.

Oh I just thought it may be confusing if two different fictions have the same name :wink:

Ohhh sounds really good! Can't wait to read it, Danni :)

Story Title: Forever and Always

Main Characters: Romeo Smith,Indi Walker, Charlie Buckton and Brax

Other Characters: Heath,Casey,Ruby,Nicole

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance Spoilers: No

Any warning No

Summary: Romeo and Indi are happily married and are awaiting the arrivail of their baby girl Hayley, Chax have lost one daughter to the big city and now they are awaiting the arrivail of their second daughter Alex.

I may not post this for a while I want to finish Summer Bay Meets One Direction,Unfaithful and I have already started the first chapter of Coming Undone.

Archived