Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I've decided to do a story about Carly. I've always wanted to do a fan fic of her ever since Episodes 129 & 130 (1988) because I wanted to know what would've happened if Tom and Pippa stood by their decision to not let Carly live with them anymore.

Story Title: Picking up the Pieces: The Story of Carly Morris

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Carly Morris and her new foster family (Paul and Leica Sharpe and their teenage daughter Belinda)

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence and language

Summary: Carly Morris has been kicked out of home by her foster parents Tom and Pippa Fletcher because of her selfish and malicious behaviour. The final straw came after Carly reported Tom to Miss Molloy about him yelling at her. Now, she has moved in with the Sharpe Family. Will things be the same for Carly ever again?

Due out: September 13th :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im thinking about starting my first fan-fic but im not to sure, I would like to know if you guys would be interested in reading it or not. :wink:

Story Title: I cant decide between never-ending love OR two hearts as one.

Type of Story: Long fic.

Main Characters: April and Dex.

BTTB rating: T/A. T: Suitable for teenagers, Equivalent of PG or slightly above and A: Adult content or themes.

Genre:Romance/Drama.

Spoilers: No spoilers.

Any warning: No.

Summary: Okay im not sure between these two, you guys tell me which one you's would prefer to read :wink:

#1. April and Dex are best friends (for now) when they decide to take their friendship to the next step for the first time, can they start their friendship into love?

OR..

#2. Can two people that have been together for so long keep the love in their relationship?

Let me know what you guy's think pretty please♥

Im thinking about starting my first fan-fic but im not to sure, I would like to know if you guys would be interested in reading it or not. :wink:

BTTB rating: T/A. T: Suitable for teenagers, Equivalent of PG or slightly above and A: Adult content or themes.

Summary: Okay im not sure between these two, you guys tell me which one you's would prefer to read :wink:

#1. April and Dex are best friends (for now) when they decide to take their friendship to the next step for the first time, can they start their friendship into love?

OR..

#2. Can two people that have been together for so long keep the love in their relationship?

Sounds great Paige! The first summary sounds better then the second summary. Can't wait to read it!

OR..

Sounds great to read :) I am with Beezzz, I like the first summary best :) Looking forwards to read it when you post it :D

Story Title: Life After Summer Bay

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Pippa Fletcher-Routledge, Ian Routledge, Tiegan Brook, Stephanie Mboto and other characters

BTTB rating: T

Any warnings: Sexual content, drug references, violence and language

Summary: Set in 1999, Pippa Fletcher-Routledge and her husband Ian live in the peaceful suburb of Carrington Ranges with foster daughter Tiegan. Pippa's role as a foster mother has not changed since marrying Ian and dreams of bringing all the children that she has fostered as one huge family.

Due out: Between 2-8 September

Story Title: Connections Type of story: Medium / Long Fic

Main characters:Ruby Buckton,Casey Braxton,Charlie Buckton,Brax, lndigo Walker and Romeo Smith and other characters

BTTB rating: A

Any warnings no

Summary: It's summer and the teens and Charlie and Brax have just meet and they find out what happens when you believe you have met your sole mate will they have connections?

What does everyone think?

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: I cant decide between Temptation, Unfaithful or Following destiny. Help PLEASE guy's♥♥ :lol:

Main Characters: Ruby Buckton, Nicole Franklin & Romeo Smith.

Any warning: Will give if so.

Summary: Ruby and Nicole have been best friend's for as long as they can remember. And Ruby and Romeo have been dating for a bit over a year. Nicole has always secretly liked Romeo. Will Nicole risk her friendship with Ruby to follow her heart?

Let me know what you guy's think pretty please♥♥

I know I already have a fan-fic, but I love writting so much that I wanted to create another fan-fic so I'll have two. Only if you guy's like the idea of this one! Please let me know what you's think Lovely's♥♥

Oh and I've even made a little blended photo thing for this fan fic ;)♥

489b27e7.png

Story Title: I cant decide between Temptation, Unfaithful or Following destiny. Help PLEASE guy's♥♥ :lol:

Main Characters: Ruby Buckton, Nicole Franklin & Romeo Smith.

Any warning: Will give if so.

Summary: Ruby and Nicole have been best friend's for as long as they can remember. And Ruby and Romeo have been dating for a bit over a year. Nicole has always secretly liked Romeo. Will Nicole risk her friendship with Ruby to follow her heart?

Let me know what you guy's think pretty please♥♥

I know I already have a fan-fic, but I love writting so much that I Pwanted to create another fan-fic so I'll have two. Only if you guy's like the idea of this one! Please let me know what you's think Lovely's♥♥

Oh and I've even made a little blended photo thing for this fan fic ;)♥

489b27e7.png

Sounds good and unfaithful is taken by me :) so your choices are Tempatian which I like or following Destiny sounds good Paige :)

Archived