Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

My new fanfic that will be coming out shortly :)

Story Title: One for the Road

Type of story: Medium to Long Fic

Main Characters: Lucas Hamilton, Theresa Montgomery, Michael King, Janelle Sinclair and others.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence and language

Summary: Three streetwise youths from the small town of Weston go on a car adventure to Summer Bay to see one of their friend's relatives. On the way, they pick up a street worker who is trying to quit what she does for a living. It's a story of friendship, tragedy and reunion.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this Fanfic today so...

Title-Sky High!

Spoilers?-No!

Main Characters-Dex,April,Ruby,Xav,Sasha and Casey plus OC

Genre-Romance and Drama

BTTB Rating:T

Any Warnings?-Possible death and violence!

Type of story-Long Fic.

Been Proof-Read?-No

Summary-Dex misses April like crazy! April has one thing on her mind...Work! Ruby and Xav are giving their relationship another chance, Casey and Sasha are constantly at each others throats!

I've been thinking about this story for a while now. Will possibly start writing it soon.

Story Title: Storming the Sand

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main characters: Dexter, Belle, Aden, April, Axel and OC.

Genre: Tragicomedy

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Will let the reader know before the chapter if there is anything.

Summary: Dexter is a nerd at heart, who is more interested in Star Wars than romance. That is, until he meets Belle, who captivates him. They soon become fast friends, but Belle is light-years ahead in maturity, and she soon turns the head of the school jock Aden. What will Dexter do to keep Belle’s attention? Can a Sci-Fi geek find his rightful place and win in a social network he has no place in?

I've been thinking about this story for a while now. Will possibly start writing it soon.

Summary: Dexter is a nerd at heart, who is more interested in Star Wars than romance. That is, until he meets Belle, who captivates him. They soon become fast friends, but Belle is light-years ahead in maturity, and she soon turns the head of the school jock Aden. What will Dexter do to keep Belle’s attention? Can a Sci-Fi geek find his rightful place and win in a social network he has no place in?

Look forward to you posting it.

Ohhh sounds interesting to read! :o Can't wait for you to post it. :)

Seems great! I will try and read it!

You've caught my attention :) cant wait to read this one!

I've checked and don't think I've ever advertised this story.... Some of you may remember it as I started writing it in 2009... and it had a brief holiday in The Vault but now it's back.. Please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to :wink: :

Story Title: A Summer in Salem with a Lot of Bay.

Story description: Miles is a watcher. Nicole is the new Buffy. Aden is... well you'll see.

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Miles, Nicole Angelo Jack Alf Roman oh, well pretty much everyone....

BTTB rating: see official ratings guidance A

Does story include spoilers: No ... but it would be funny if this turned out to be the 2009 Mystery Storyline....

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: Vampires, Witches Zombies, Vampire slayings, Werewolves and Colleen

Summary: Nicole is the new Buffy!!! I had a late night chat about the 2009 mystery storyline and some of my other favaourtie tv shows and that is when someone not mentioning any names said it would be fun to have a go at this fic. So here you are. I hope you enjoy it .....

I've checked and don't think I've ever advertised this story.... Some of you may remember it as I started writing it in 2009... and it had a brief holiday in The Vault but now it's back.. Please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to :wink: :

Story Title: A Summer in Salem with a Lot of Bay.

Story description: Miles is a watcher. Nicole is the new Buffy. Aden is... well you'll see.

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Miles, Nicole Angelo Jack Alf Roman oh, well pretty much everyone....

BTTB rating: see official ratings guidance A

Does story include spoilers: No ... but it would be funny if this turned out to be the 2009 Mystery Storyline....

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: Vampires, Witches Zombies, Vampire slayings, Werewolves and Colleen

Summary: Nicole is the new Buffy!!! I had a late night chat about the 2009 mystery storyline and some of my other favaourtie tv shows and that is when someone not mentioning any names said it would be fun to have a go at this fic. So here you are. I hope you enjoy it .....

Oh cool. Nicole as Buffy. Sounds interesting. Looking forward to reading this.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, as promised here are the details of those two sequels I'll be writing goodness only knows when:

Story Title: Blood Ties **Part 5 of Where the Heart Lies**

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Ruby, Romeo, Xavier, Indi, Ric, Cassie, Drew, Sasha and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Not sure yet, might be some violence and sexual content

Summary: Following on from the events of The Mistakes We Make, Romeo and Ruby both have family difficulties, Xavier and Indi are struggling to deal with a newborn baby and some of their friends have new relationships to contend with.

Story Title: Single Parents **Sequel to May to September**

Type of story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: Dexter, Leah, VJ, Dallas and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama/Family

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Probably not

Summary: Leah and Dexter have settled into being parents...so obviously there's some complications ahead.

In case anyone hasn't seen them yet, these two are now up.

Archived