C O M I N G S O O N......

Story Title: Blood and Sand

Type of story: One Shot

Main characters: Brax & Main Cast

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy,

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Some Reference to Cage Fighting

Summary: There are some little known characters in the Bay. Some of them don't get a voice. They don't get a chance to tell someone when they are acting like idiots. But what if they could? What would they say? How would they explain things from their point of view?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary: There are some little known characters in the Bay. Some of them don't get a voice. They don't get a chance to tell someone when they are acting like idiots. But what if they could? What would they say? How would they explain things from their point of view?

It sounds really good. Looking forwards to read it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good I look forward to reading it :)

I have already started this but...

Title-Call me maybe?

Spoilers?-Yes! UK viewers! (Some things will be different!)

Main Characters-Ruby,Romeo,Sasha and Xav

Genre-Romance and Drama

BTTB Rating: T

Any Warnings?- Possible death.

Type of story-Long Fic.

Song title- Call me maybe-Carly Rae Jepson

Summary-After Sasha and Xav's brake up Sasha finds out something terrible! Romeo and Ruby are being judged because of their relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title-Type of story- You can't escape your fate

Short/Meduim-

Main Characters-Sasha and Xavier,Ruby and Romeo and Indi and Logan

Genre-Drama/Comedy

Does the story include spoilers?- No

Any Warnings?-No

Summary-Sasha and Xavier have just started dating Indi and Romeo have just split up Indi has moved in to Logan and Romeo has moved on to Ruby.

I may post this the same time as I post Summer Bay meets One Direction which may not be for a while I don't have the office software on my computer

what does everyone think?

I've begun to write this so it'll be ready to read soon.

Story Title: License to Dive

Type of story: Short/Medium

Main characters: Dexter, Dallas, Xavier and others.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Comedy,

Warnings: None

Summary: Xavier is desperate to pass his driving test, but he also wants to get the girl of his dreams. When things don't quite go to plan he decides to do things his way. What could possibly go wrong?

Story Title-Type of story-You Can't Escape your Fate

Short/Meduim-

Main Characters-Sasha and Xavier,Ruby and Romeo and Indi and Logan

Genre-Drama/Comedy

Does the story include spoilers?- No

Any Warnings?-No

Summary-Sasha and Xavier have just started dating Indi and Romeo have just split up Indi has moved in to Logan and Romeo has moved on to Ruby.

I may post this the same time as I post Summer Bay meets One Direction which may not be for a while I don't have the office software on my computer

what does everyone think?

Story Title: License to Dive

Type of story: Short/Medium

Main characters: Dexter, Dallas, Xavier and others.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Comedy,

Warnings: None

Summary: Xavier is desperate to pass his driving test, but he also wants to get the girl of his dreams. When things don't quite go to plan he decides to do things his way. What could possibly go wrong?

Both these sound great, looking forward to you starting them!

• 2 weeks later...

CALLING ALL ROLA FANS....

In connection with the following stories I am pleased to announce that there will be ..... TWO new stories....

Story Title: Bound by fear, rescued by love

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike, Sophie, Georgie, Meggy, Sammy, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff,

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will deal with Mental Health issues...

Summary: Set in the years between The Darkness and Remembrance of Time.

Ella and Roman are beginning to recover after the events of what happened to them in The Darkness but then something else comes along and knocks them off their feet. It wasn't a person they could fight but an illness. Only time and paitence can make this right again.

Story Title: Postcards from Hawaii (Sequel to Missing Heart)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary

Summary:

It is six months after the events of Missing Heart. Roman and Ella are divorced and living separate lives. Both have moved on. But what happens if something draws you back to the other person. If in spite of everything you just can't turn away from them.

**Do not read the summary if you do not wish to know the ending of Missing Heart **

Story Title: Ghost Sight (Sequel to Postcards from Hawaii)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Summary: Roman lost his sight once before. it made him cherish every single time he saw his wife or kids but when something out of his past turns up in Summer Bay he falls once more into darkness. Determined to cope alone he shuts everyone out, including Ella. How can they get through this? And what is the secret he's not saying....

Story Title: Debated Heart

Main Characters: Roman, Ella, Aden, Belle, Nic, Geoff, Mike, Gabby and Toby,

Summary: What if you question your life? If you think of the way things could have worked out so differently for you with just one detail changed? Can there be second chances? Will love find a way? What does this mean for everybody?

Story Title: Families and Trouble

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby, Toby and Amy-Belle, Brett, The children, Daryl Braxton, Heath Braxton, Casey Braxton, The River boys

Summary: The River Boys move to Summer Bay and trouble follows them... First Roman and Brax go head to head with competing restaurants ... then Sophie dates one of them ...Georgie becomes one of them... but if that wasn't enough for Roman to deal with after everything that happened in 'Ghost Sight' & 'Debated Heart' things get worse when Ella becomes involved with one of them... Not only is he fighting for his livelihood and his family... now he is fighting for his marriage.....

Story Title: Priceless

Main Characters: Roman, Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby, Toby and Amy-Belle, Brett, The children,

Summary: Sammy was always curious about his family and decides to investigate... Where did the name Harris come from and why was his Granddad Marco so cagey about it? His questions take them on an adventure that leads them from Summer Bay into deepest Russia as Roman and Ella follow the clues that could lead them to something more 'Priceless' than just treasure.....

• 2 weeks later...

I know that a few people expressed interest in me writing a sequel to Birthday Surprises, but I was just wondering if it would be something that people would actually read if I did?

If I do write a sequel showing what people's reactions were, would people prefer it to be another one-shot or a longer story?

Because my school hols are coming up so I have plenty of time to write now :D

So I posted this about a million years ago, and never got round to writing it. Finally had the motivation to start writing it today, so coming soon.....

Story title: The Fallout (sequel to Birthday Surprised)

Type of story: Medium length fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, Casey, Heath and OC's

BTTB Rating: T/A

Spoilers: No

Warnings: Mild SC and some violence

Summary: They revealed their relationship to their friends and family in a moment of passion, but will their relationship be able to survive under the scrutiny and disapproval of both the bay and mangrove river?

Thoughts.....:)?

I know that a few people expressed interest in me writing a sequel to Birthday Surprises, but I was just wondering if it would be something that people would actually read if I did?

If I do write a sequel showing what people's reactions were, would people prefer it to be another one-shot or a longer story?

Because my school hols are coming up so I have plenty of time to write now :D

So I posted this about a million years ago, and never got round to writing it. Finally had the motivation to start writing it today, so coming soon.....

Story title: The Fallout (sequel to Birthday Surprised)

Type of story: Medium length fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, Casey, Heath and OC's

BTTB Rating: T/A

Spoilers: No

Warnings: Mild SC and some violence

Summary: They revealed their relationship to their friends and family in a moment of passion, but will their relationship be able to survive under the scrutiny and disapproval of both the bay and mangrove river?

Thoughts.....:)?

Yay! Seems good!

Archived