Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I should write following or Not, I still have the last Two Chapters of 'Nameless' to worry about and the finishing of 'When there was me and you' (so far only 15 Chapters done on Word). I also have to finish my Little Psycho's Series(Part 3). I have a lot to catch up on and the Sequel of 'Nameless' will have to be up during February. But here's still some Ideas I just got

Title: Broken

Due Out: No Idea

Summary: Belle, Maddy, Kit, Eve Fic. AU Fic about the Four Girls

Type: AU Long Fic

Whats AU About it: The Four are the same Age. Follows up to the Wedding

Title: Cursed

Due Out: Later

Summary: Based on the Abattoir Episode

Type: Oneshot

Other: Not a Serious Fic

Title: Crisp

Due Out: This Evening

Summary: Based on Eve burning the Rabbit.

Type: Oneshot

Other: AU Fic

Yes, I know... I think I might leave Shameless for another week or so...but I'm back to School Tomorrow. I'll post the Oneshots today and Broken. So I'll have Oneshots For Weekends and Long Fics during the Week (Monday Shameless, Tuesday Broken, Wendsday Shameless, Thursday Broken and Friday Shameless)

I hope that makes sense Sarah :P

Prettyboy

As my fic "Dark tunnels" is coming to an end soon (and so is "Sisters" some time soon) I have a new fic coming up.

Prettyboy is about Ric and his life before Summer Bay.

After a normal childhood a tragic incident changes Ric's life, and to get away from his problems and tough life he starts hanging out with some rather questionable people.

The only person he trusts is Cindy, a teenage girl who lives on the street and deals drugs. She takes care of him and helps him with all the challenges he meet in this new way of life, but even with help from Cindy life isn't easy on the street.

”Hey! Don’t throw that away!” Cindy said, pointing at the cigarette.

”Smoke isn’t cheap, and this isn’t exactly Wisteria lane.”

He gave her the cigarette back and she put it back in the box.

”What are you doing with the coke?” he repeated.

Cindy smiled again.

”I have a deal for you,” she said, ”You stay with me and look after me no matter what for the next six months, and I’ll give you fifty percent of the money when we’re selling the stash.”

This fic will be rated T/A like "Dark tunnels" was because of V/D, L (possibly), angst and alcohol/drugs.

When there was me and you

Sally takes on an Abused Teenager after witnessing a Attempted Murder. Sara had lost her mother at Birth, and her Father died shortly after. Her Sister had been already brought to a Home so she never met her. Sara was easily fostered, but Laura and Danny Jones were killed when she was Six. The Man who had murdered them has been after Sara ever since. Can she find Trust? When she starts at Summer Bay High, what awaits her?

thats out on 19th of Feb

Title: Broken

Due Out: No Idea

Summary: Belle, Maddy, Kit, Eve Fic. AU Fic about the Four Girls

Type: AU Long Fic

Whats AU About it: The Four are the same Age. Follows up to the Wedding

thats out... dunno

Shameless:

Since the day her Daughter Louise was born, Kit tried hard to forget about her past and start an ordinary Life. But when Louise turns 12, somebody who is feared Returns and puts Kit in the same danger as she had before...Whilst Kit refuses to help Eve again, more Secrets about the Stalker will be Revealed, more lives put in danger. Part 2 in the Kit Triology.

And that before Friday! Oneshots...We'll see :P

Welcome to my new fic!! and this is a fic I have dreamt of!! the return of Josie! and sorry I didn't come back for a long time but I was glad to see myself leaving on 31st December 2006!! so anyone who miss me and thought the other fic that I was writing well it's it in my doc but it just to see how well I write it!! so this will be a month update means I will come back every one month!!

starting on 31st January 2007 so let face with Josie return and what does she have in store!!

Archived