Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When there was me and you

Sally takes on an Abused Teenager after witnessing a Attempted Murder. Kat had lost her mother at Birth, and her Father died shortly after. Her Sister had been already brought to a Home so she never met her. Kat was easily fostered, but Laura and Danny Jones were killed when she was Six. The Man who had murdered them has been after Kat ever since. Can she find Trust? When she starts at Summer Bay High, what awaits her?

When there was me and you

Sally takes on an Abused Teenager after witnessing a Attempted Murder. Kat had lost her mother at Birth, and her Father died shortly after. Her Sister had been already brought to a Home so she never met her. Kat was easily fostered, but Laura and Danny Jones were killed when she was Six. The Man who had murdered them has been after Kat ever since. Can she find Trust? When she starts at Summer Bay High, what awaits her?

Really looking forward to reading this! :D

Even though Im only half-way through Nameless I'v been planning and plotting my Sequel :D (WARNING: Summary contains BIG Nameless Spoilers!)

xkit4yd1.jpg

Shameless:

Since the day her Daughter Louise was born, Kit tried hard to forget about her past and start an ordinary Life. But when Louise turns 12, somebody who is feared Returns and puts Kit in the same danger as she had before...Whilst Kit refuses to help Eve again, more Secrets about the Stalker will be Revealed, more lives put in danger. Part 2 in the Kit Triology.

^^^Yippe, Kit and her daughter!

Nameless, shameless...hey that rhymes!! :P

Name: Sisterhood

Out: When 'Secret' is finished

Characters: Matilda, Martha, Cassie and Belle

Summary:

Four friends have never been seperated in their lives for the summer, but it's time for them to go their seperate ways. One pair of pants will change their Summer, and it's different to anything they've ever had to deal with. If they don't have eachother, who do they have?

My tell of the sisterhood of the travelling pants, Summer Bay style!

Secret shall be ending soon, and this shall be starting...very soon!!

^^^Yippe, Kit and her daughter!

Nameless, shameless...hey that rhymes!! :P

Name: Sisterhood

Out: When 'Secret' is finished

Characters: Matilda, Martha, Cassie and Belle

Summary:

Four friends have never been seperated in their lives for the summer, but it's time for them to go their seperate ways. One pair of pants will change their Summer, and it's different to anything they've ever had to deal with. If they don't have eachother, who do they have?

My tell of the sisterhood of the travelling pants, Summer Bay style!

Secret shall be ending soon, and this shall be starting...very soon!!

Sounds good, you were inspired by that book "Four girls and one pair of jeans" or whatever it's called, right?

Archived