Beautiful Disaster (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Home and Away Always!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess you always leave me with such mixed feelings...

On one hand you write a perfect chapter, different from the others but that was good. It set it apart a bit more and gave a different insight into things. Also its nice to see Mattie and Luke being so cute together. Anna was a great character, like you said in the story she was different, unique and believable. Pretty impressive skill to make an original character believable but you managed it.

The mixed feeling come because once again you go and end a story, you just better have another up your sleeve to fill the void, I'll use any means of bribe necessary...another chapter of rttb perhaps? :P

Brilliant chapter Jess. Im so sad this fic is over, I really loved the character of Anna, like Kat said it is hard to make an original character believable but you really pulled it off. From the beginning I really cared about Anna and couldnt wait for her to get with Ric. It was a nice touch to end the fic with a Mattie/Lucas chapter, and I liked how you describe Matilda thinking about first loves and the first look, the last line summed everything up brilliantly. Will you be doing any more fics involving Anna?

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you liked the ending.

Kat - Of course there is another story up my sleve, isn't there always? :P Actually, there are two, but you're going to have to wait till the New Year to read them! Thank you so much for always R&R my stories though, I know I don't get that many reviews, but the few I do get totally make up for that, because they are always so in depth and heartfelt :)

Tasha - Thank you too, for sticking out the story and always making your reviews so wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed the final chapter, and especially that you find Anna believable. I do believe most of my fictions from now on will feature Anna, because I'm finding it so much easier to write fics with a larger group rather than from one point of view... plus, the whole group interaction is so much fun I couldn't not write it!

That was great Jess!! I loved the ending, I know it's different but that's why it's good. I love how you came full circle, and had the first and last chapter from Mattie's POV, kinda her first impressions of Anna and then her reflection of her in the group.

Awww, like Kat I'm sad it's over but it's great to hear you've got things planned. I really look forward to it.

This fic has been so good, espcially in achieving what you've wanted, in creating and establishing a believable and loveable character. Go Anna, go Jess :P Can't wait for more!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Beautiful Disaster (by sevenpuddings) - comments