A Real Man!!!

Guest captain_jack_sparrow

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys sorry to disappoint but this isn't a chapter i'd just like to say something...ok first of all sorry i haven't updated in a while but more inportantly i don't think i can finish it...im very busy at the moment i have various family members up from melbourne and my brother's 21st coming up soon so i have to plan that im so sorry for this but yes also im back at school too so i have exams and everything, there is no excuse for this though so im sorry, ill honestly try and finish it do a bit here and there because i don't want to become someone who doesn't finish it i made a commitment and everything so yer but if someone wants to volunteer to finish it then be my guest, if anyone would like to keep it going or finish it up or anything go straight ahead because i honestly don't know if i can finish it, ok i'm gonna go now cause i just sound like a freak on the internet lol ok bye :):):)

awww..i liked this fic. But i guess school and your Personal life is more important. Good lukc with your exams. And dont worry about being the person who starts something but doesnt finsih it, 'cause i did that with my other fic :P Oh wellz, no-one will prosecute you :P

Good luck with everything though :)

Archived