A Real Man!!!

Guest captain_jack_sparrow

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your comments here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy it :)

Jack was sitting in his room when there was a knock on the door, it was Sam.

"Oh hi Sam, i thought you were someone else" he looked disappointed at the fact that it wasn't Martha

"Huh nice to see you too" she smiled, she hoped he was joking but wasn't sure "What's the matter?"

"Oh nothing, doesn't matter"

"Jack, it matters to me just tell me"

"Well it's just Martha, she's in this relationship with a sleazy guy and i'm worried about her that's all"

"Oh, ok Jack i guess this is none of my business but why do you care, i mean i know she's important to you but it is her life and she's a big girl i'm sure she can look after herself"

"Well i know that but i just, i can't help being worried that's all, ok let's just forget about it. Come here you" he smiled

She walked over to him and sat on the bed, she leant into kiss him as he did the same. Just as they were about to touch Jack flinched and moved back

"What's wrong"

"Oh nothing"

"Ok come here" she leant in to kiss him and the same thing happened "Jack what are you doing, why won't you kiss me?"

"uh, i have uh chapped lips and i don't want you to get them, maybe i should go"

"Jack this is your room, maybe i should go"

"No wait i can do it, maybe you won't get chapped lips besides they're healing anyway, let's try again, please"

"Ok" she moved into kiss him and once again the same thing happened "Jack!!"

"OK, OK, OK sorry um i just remembered i have a thing to do" he shot up and opened the door

"a thing? What sorta thing?" Sam looked hurt by his actions

"Oh just a, just a thing nothing for you to worry about, ok well bye bye now" He looked at her and left

"Bye" Sam looked upset and started to tear up, she wondered what she did wrong...

"Oh man, oh man not again why does this happen to me. I finally get happy and i can't stop thinking about her. Damn you Martha McKenzie" Jack sighed under his breath

"What did i ever do to you" Jack spun around and saw the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen staring right back at him

"Oh oh um nothing i was just singing lalala damn Martha McKenzie lalala damn Ric Daulby lalala" he awkwardly smiled

"Right um ok well do you want to tell me what happened today or would you like to sing it to me??" she laughed at his awkwardness

"Uh, didn't Ash tell you??"

"Yes he did but i was wondering if you had a side?"

"No, everything he said is true"

"So your in love with me?" Jack looked shocked

"What no, no way haha no no no no" he looked at her awkwardly

"Oh ok then everything Ash said wasn't true, he told me that you are in love with me and that you came up to him and told him to break up with me or else and blablabla, i don't really trust him much since..."

"Yer. right um well no thats not true i just told him what i thought of him and that i was worried about you and if he ever hurt you then he would have me to deal with" he looked down at his feet ashamed "then i kinda clogged him"

"Oh ok, but Jack you do realise that this is none of your business i know what i'm doing, i can look after myself"

"Are you sure about that" Martha looked at him pissed "Look all i'm saying is he has kids and a wife Martha he hurt you bad and you forgive him just like that, when we were together you left me because i didn't understand marriage, you couldn't forgive me for that but for this you just let it slide, what's happened to you?" he looked at her and she looked right back at him bewildered.

She scoffed "Whatever Jack, just go home to Sam and stay out of my way ok?" she walked away leaving Jack feeling like and ass.

Ok well i've written the next chapter after this so that should be up soon but nothing after that so ill get cracking but it might be a few days before it comes up as i go back to school soon, sorry but i'll try my best to finish it :)

Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy it, thanks for all your comments, ill try to put some more up as soon as i can

Jack was sitting on the beach with his toes in the water thinking of what he just did.

"So stupid Jack, trying to protect her pisses her off you know that" His thoughts were interuppted by a tap on the shoulder

"What? I don't get pissed off over that, that sounds more like..." Jack spun around

"Sam? What a surprise" He stared into her eyes seeing the pain

"Yer, i came to ask you if you wanted to get a bite but i'm sure you've got chapped lips right. Probably from kissing Martha's ass all day long. " Jack looked shocked "Well that's where you've been all day right? Talking to Martha, c'mon even i know that trying to protect her pisses her off and i don't even like the girl. Jack what's going on?"

"I...i..i don't know. I'm so confused Sam, i honestly don't mean to hurt you, being with you just felt so right at the beginning but now when i wake up i just feel that i'm betraying Martha somehow and i know that's stupid but i just, i loved her so much when we were together and now she's gone and i don't know how to deal with it. I'm not sure what to do, what do i do? I don't know if i can trust her again and i'm not sure if i love her and i'm

definetely sure she doesn't love me, and then there's Ash and you and Rory, i promised i would protect you and i won't break a promise but Sam i'm so f****d up right now, what the hell did i do to deserve this. What did you do to deserve this, you are so great Sam your a terrific person and a fantastic Mother but.."

"but, you love Martha" Jack looked up at Sam astonished "Go get her Jack, and don't ever let her go. Everybody can see she's your soulmate, i was just being selfish i should've let you go a long time ago Jack. I'm sorry"

"Sam, i can't i made a promise.."

"and you have honoured that promise but it's time i gave you something in return, go get her Jack, go find Martha"

Her eyes welled up with tears as did his.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Jacked stood up and hugged her "Now go, go find her" Jack looked in her eyes and left.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

"Jack what are you doing here?" Martha looked at him suspiciously, Jack walked inside and noticed bags on the kitchen floor.

"Wa..wa..what are you doing? You leaving?"

"Yer. Oh but just to Ash's apartment. Sal's been great but it's clear where everybody stands on me and Ash so i'm leaving, what are you doing here"

"Oh, oh um i just came over to uh apologise for being a jerk before, your right it's none of my business who your with or why so i promise from now on i will stay outta your way" Martha looked upset

"What, no i don't want you doing that. Jack i'm sorry i said that, i've been told i can be a real bitch sometimes obviously it's true but i didn't mean what i said. I need you in my life Jack your everything to me, please don't make me beg"

Martha kinda chuckled to herself. She walked closer to Jack and hugged him. Jack just stood there uncomfortabley,

how was he supposed to hug the woman he loved when he knew she didn't love him back. She was happy now he could see that, he decided to be the better man and to be a real man and let her go.

"Yer, your everything to me too" He hugged her back, and they stood hugging each other for what seemed like forever. Martha let go and smiled that sweet smile that Jack couldn't resist.

"I gotta go Jack, moving in with the boyfriend is a big step, i'll see you later" She picked up her bags and walked out the door. Jack turned and looked at the door, he'd just watched her slip away, how could he do nothing. Tears started falling, he collapsed in a bundle on the floor and wept. On the otherside of the door Martha had dropped her bags.

"Oh why does this happen to me, i'm sorta happy now i have a boyfriend who says he loves me, i trust him, i do Martha you do trust him, yer you do you trust him and your happy. Very happy with him, argh if your so damn happy why can't you get him outta your head. Damn you Jack Holden" she fell to her knees and sat on the ground

with her head in her hands, "oh what am i going to do??"

Archived