Summer Bay In The Future

Guest Zetti

Chapter 25

Sam and Jack were at the surf club and they were gathered with family and friends wanting to tell them all the good news.

Meanwhile Martha and Ash were stepping out the car and were about to walk into the surf club jack though he had seen Martha but just thought he was imagining it

“Hey jack” Rory said as he came in the surf club.

“Hey when did u get back?”

“10minutes ago”

“Good, your mum is on her way”

“I am here, so let’s tell them then”

“Ok”

“Tell us what?”

Leo also seen Martha as Martha entered and started to scream mummy getting all excited and Martha couldn’t handle it and ran out and Leo then ran out after her.

Jack spotted Leo and went running after him. “leo get in now”

“But I want to see mummy”

“Go inside please”

Martha looked at Jack but his eyes didn’t give her the comfort she really wanted from him.

“Jack…”

“Don’t! You cannot think I would have let u do this to me and let alone Leo”

“I didn’t do this to hurt u”

“Whatever!”

“Jack mate please” Ash butted in

“Chooka keep out of it”

“Martha, stay the hell away from me.”

Martha ran crying and she went to the place where she always felt comfort. Jack went back into the surf club where he saw Sam.

Sam looked at him and said “go talk to her”

“No she hurt me”

“Remember you thought you had lost her and now you have the chance to be a family again”

“So you want me and Martha together again?” Jack asked unsure of what she wanted.

“I want you to be happy and I know Martha makes you happy”

“You really are remarkable, you know that”

“Go and talk to her”

“Thank you”

Leo said “I want to see mummy”

“In a bit Ok”

“Ok!”

Jack left Leo with Tony and went off in search of Martha; Martha was on the Cliffside where Jack had asked her to run off so many years before.

She sat there crying and crying not knowing what to do about anything at all. Jack approached her from behind and sat down beside her.

Martha started to get up but Jack held onto her as tightly as he could. “Don’t go, we have to talk”

“I thought you didn’t want to talk”

“Sorry about how I acted before I was a jerk”

“No you weren’t I shouldn’t have come back”

“I am glad you are back”

“But…”

“But I have to be careful for Leo’s sake and for Sam as well”

“Sam?”

“Yes she is my fiancée”

“Ok, let me see Leo please?”

“Ok I will, come by later”

“Thanks” She got up to leave but Jack stood up and kissed her. Martha kissed him back and after a while they broke off.

“What does this mean then?” Martha asked Jack

“Well I don’t want to hurt Sam but I do still love you”

“How about we keep it a secret for a while then we tell her”

“I don’t know anymore but all I do know is that I want to be with you.”

“Me too”

“I will tell her”

“Ok, I have to go back home and get everything?” Martha was a bit distant

“What’s wrong?”

“Erm I am kind of with someone and I am pregnant”

“Oh”

“Look I need to sort this out but I will be back later on ok?”

“Ok see you in a while”

She kissed him and went to the taxi station and got a taxi back home.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sorry I have college so I cant do a full update will post the rest of the chapter tomorrow hopefully

Chapter 26 Dedicated to Rach for helping me find my JnM faith thanks! :D

“Hey Kyle”

She walked in and saw him with some girl from down the road. He saw her and quickly sprung from his position and went towards her.

Martha backed away and said “don’t bother, I am going back to where I belong”

“What about our baby?”

“What about it?”

“I’m involved you cant shut me out”

“Watch me”

Martha went upstairs and packed her stuff up and walked out of the house closing a chapter in her life and went to go and open a new one in Summer Bay with Jack and Leo.

‘How I have missed them so much’

She got her car and drove back to Summer Bay but when she got there, she saw a banner on the surf club saying “happy engagement”

She got out of the car ready to speak to Sam. Sam saw her approaching and got herself ready for a possible cat fight.

“don’t worry I am not here to ruin your and Jack’s engagement, just wanted to say congrats”

“Thanks

Jack saw her and resolved to be with her in secret for as long as he could keep it a secret

Chapter 27

Jack and Sam were walking across the beach hand in hand talking about their wedding, Jack wanted a big wedding but Sam wanted a small wedding.

Martha was at her new flat trying to avoid thoughts of Jack, as she knew he wouldn’t hurt Sam, Rory or Katie. She didn’t know what to do so she was talking her frustration out on the pillow she had in front of her.

Meanwhile Jack had managed to get away from Sam so he could be with Martha, he knew it was a great risk but to him that made it the more fun.

Jack knocked on the door and Martha opened it and their eyes locked onto each other. Martha broke off first and gestured to him to come in “come in and sit down”

“Ok but we have to talk” Jack said

“About what?”

“Us”

“There is no us though remember, you said you didn’t want to hurt Sam”

“I still don’t want to but I also want to be with you”

“I am not going to be with you while you are with Sam”

“Let me tell you something ok?”

“Ok go on”

“I love Sam but not in the way I am in love with you”

“I know because I am in love with you as well.”

“So let’s do something about it”

“While you’re with Sam?”

“Yes”

“Ok but what about Leo and how will he react as we cant tell him”

“what do you mean”

“He will think that you and Sam are getting married so he will do his hardest to split u up”

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Maybe I have to go”

“Ok bye”

Jack walked back to his house full of ways in which he could have the secret afair with Martha but he wasnt sure how to do it and he really didnt to hurt Sam in any way if he could help it.

Martha was very wary of whether the affair was the right thing to do but she couldnt figure what to do.

Something in Ash's mind had snapped so he got a petrol can and went to the surf club where Jack and Sam were in talking about the future and how they were going to be happy with each other.

Ash came in after Sam left to pick Rory up and Ash had poured petrol in the gym and the pool table area.

He lit a match and threw it down. He ran out while flames engulfed the surf club with Jack inside.

Martha saw Jack enter the surf club half and hour ago and was so shocked to see that maybe she had lost Jack forever.

Will Jack survive?

Chapter 28 for Becky because she is awesome

Jacks bid for survival

Jack turned around only find him thrown back by the flames, as the flames touched his skin all he could feel was the burning element of pain burning into him.

Martha ran towards the surf club and Rory held her and Sam back, saying “the police will handle it as well as the fire brigade.

Leo was with Tony and ran up to Martha saying “mummy, wheres daddyâ€

“Where’s Jack gone?â€

“Jack’s in there†pointing to the surf club

“What!â€

Tony got up and ran towards the surf club and no one seemed to want to stop him at all.

“Whoa†Brad ran up and got him

“My son is in there, I cant stand and do nothing!â€

“You can’t go in, you could hurt yourselfâ€

Martha was holding Leo and Leo couldn’t stop crying and neither could Martha. Sam turned to her and said “he will be fine, I love him and he loves me and he wont let go that easilyâ€

She just nodded not trusting herself to talk at all.

Jack was lying on the floor breathing so hard that he knew he was slipping away from reality, he didn’t seem to want to be here anymore for reasons he couldn’t explain.

The fire brigade stormed in and found Jack but by then he was so faraway from reality that it didn’t matter.

Jack was wheeled into the ambulance where Rory took Katie and Sam went with Jack, Sam said to Martha “bring Leo with you and Rory will drive youâ€

“Ok thanksâ€

Martha POV

I can’t believe how close I am to losing Jack and I can’t bear it, I feel like something inside has snapped and I can’t put it back together

I would fight for him or even die for him because that’s how much he means to me as well as Leo.

Sam’s POV

I am so glad to be with Jack, he makes me so happy and I am so glad he is still with me even with Martha back. He means so much to me and I love him more than ever

I learned a lesson in my life

But I learned it the hard way

I don't know why I used to fall in love

With the wrong kind

Then I suffer so much pain

But I only had myself to blame

maybe you came

In the nick of time to show me that love does exist

Thank you Jack.

I updated again but i am not sure when i will again sorry!

Chapter 29

At the hospital

Sam was sat with Jack and Leo walked in asking to see Jack. “Hey, come in and talk to himâ€

“I will leave you alone with him†Martha said to Sam

“Ok thanksâ€

Martha walked out and sat outside while Rory came in with Katie. Katie saw Martha and asked her “wheres mumâ€

“She is in the side room†pointing to a side room in the corner.

“Thanks, coming Rory?â€

“Nah I will stay hereâ€

“OKâ€

Rory sat down next to Martha and said outright “do you love Jack?â€

“What?â€

“You don’t have to hide it, I know you do, you have loved him for so long time that it hurtsâ€

“You are so clever!â€

“I am right though?â€

“yes, I do love him and I cant be with him as he is with your mumâ€

“He loves you?†in a questioning way

“I don’t really knowâ€

“Hmmm, I am sure he doesâ€

“Thanks go and see him.â€

“What about u?â€

“No, he needs his family around him, not me.â€

“you will always be familyâ€

“Thanksâ€

“Rory, hes waking upâ€

Jack’s eyes began to flutter and he managed to stutter out the word “m m Marthaâ€

Martha had just walked in and was shocked to see that he wanted to talk to her.

“Hey lets leave them alone†Rory said to everyone.

Sam was taken aback but left all the same.

,Martha sat next to him and he said to her “when I was in that fire, I was terrified and all I wanted was to be with you, so bad I cant believe itâ€

“Ok, I love you so much†she bent down and kissed him on the forehead. Sam was listening and her heart broke.

Leo ran in and Martha held him up so Jack, her and Leo could have a hug. Martha was so happy that she resolved to be there with Jack forever.

Chapter 30

“So you are going to be with her then?†asked Sam as she came back in with Katie following her.

“Yes†smiling at Martha

“No daddy. Be with mummy.â€

“Katie lets go now†said Rory who had walked in

“Thanks mate, anytimeâ€

“Hey will you take Leo too so I can talk to Sam and Marthaâ€

“Oh but dad!â€

“I will buy you sweetsâ€

“Oh okâ€

Once they had left the room, Sam had sat on a chair opposite to Jack. Martha stayed in the same place.

“I need to talk to you both about what I feel so you both can understand, ok?â€

They both nodded simultaneously

“I do love both of youâ€

Sam scoffed at that

“No it is true, but I am in love with Marthaâ€

“So you are going to give up on us like that!â€

Martha looked at her and realised all the hurt she was suffering from was because of her and Sam didn’t deserve it.

“Jack, I think you and Sam need to give your relationship another tryâ€

“Hey, what…â€

But by that time Martha had walked out sure that she had done the right thing. That was one thing over with, now she had to do the other.

“So what do you say?â€

“To whatâ€

“Usâ€

“Ok I willâ€

Martha walked to the abortion clinic knowing that the next decision she made was going to change her future forever.

Later on that day she walked out knowing that she had changed her life and walked home looking forward to a better future.

2 months later

“You sure that that was the right thing to do?â€

“Yep!â€

“I love you so muchâ€

“I love you too Sam Holdenâ€

Chapter 31

Sam and Jack were in the hospital waiting to speak to Dr Green. Sam was shaking and Jack said “whatever the results I will stand by you”

“Thanks” she repiled

“No problem”he said hugging Sam

They walked into the office of Dr Madison and sat down. Dr Madison said to them “I will take some tests and then I will send them off”

“When will we get them back” Sam asked

“2 weeks” the dotctor told them

“Thanks” they both said together

Dr Madison took some tests then Jack and Sam walked out of the hospital and went for a luxurious walk on the beach.

Martha was on the beach with Leo, Jack insides knotted every time he saw Martha as he still cared for her ver deeply and he knew it was a love that will never die!

“Daddy!” Leo cried running towards Jack

“Hey matey" Jacl said as he gave Leo a hug

“How are you Jack?” Martha asked

“Me fine thanks” Jack asked trying to stop the butterflies in his tummy

“You?” Sam asked

“I am ok, Come on Leo we are going to Aunts Rachels to play with Callum”

“yayyyyy!” Leo said running and falling over

“Leo” Martha said as she picked him up and by that time Jack had picked Leo up still holding Martha’s hand.

Jack felt tingling all throughout his bdy and Martha felt it too! on the other hand Sam was looking uncomfortably at the pair.

Jack felt a shiver go up his spine again like he did when they first met. He pulled away and said to himself wordlessly in his brain “yep there is something there but it will fade with time”

“He watched her go and he wasn’t sure how to feel at that moment. Love for Sam or Martha.

All the same he thought I need to be with Sam for now jack though silently

2 weeks later:

“Dr Madison, please tell us now as I really need to know please?”

“Ok, the results are positive”

Jack and Sam’s heart sank as they struggled to take in what they had just heard. “I also took an urine sample if you remember”

“Yes I remember”

”Well as a routine I took a pregnancy test and it turned to be positive” The doctor explained

“Really” Jack asked

“Yes but the problem is that you cant have chemo when Sam is pregnant” She also added

“What type of cancer is it?” Sam asked

“Ovarian Cancer” The doctor said

“No, this can’t happen” Sam cried out in shock

Sam didn’t have the strength to say anything else as her world came crashing around her.

What decision do they make?

Ok I have to warn you there is a bit of sexual things in this chapter! Beware

Chapter 32 for Tash

“Sam we cant ignore thisâ€

It had been 2 weeks since they found out and Sam was pushing Jack away and as a result Jack and Martha were rekindling their relationship.

“Go away Jackâ€

He left the house and went to see Martha who alone at home desperately wanted to be with Jack.

The doorbell rang and Martha opened it.

“Hey is she all rightâ€

“Yesâ€

They sat on the sofa and Jack held Martha in his arms.

After a while Jack kissed Martha and Martha was so glad to feel his lips on hers even if he was married to Sam.

Jack felt her soft and tender lips fall over hers and Martha put her hands up his shirt and started to unbutton it.

Jack broke off and asked her “are you sure this is what you wantâ€

“Yes†kissing him back

“Ok then†he began to take her top off and she led him into the bedroom.

After a while they fell asleep but before they did Martha said “I love you†for the first time in ages.

Jack replied “I love you tooâ€

Jack’s feelings towards Martha

I feel like a song without the words

A man without a soul

A bird without its wings

A heart without a home

I feel like a knight without a sword

The sky without the sun

Cos you are the one

I feel like a ship beneath the waves

A child who's lost its way

A door without a key

A face without a name

I feel like a breath without the air

And every day's the same

since you've gone away

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning

You used to be the one that put a smile on my face

There are no words that could describe how I miss you

And I miss you everyday

Yeah

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning

You used to be the one that put a smile on my face

There are no words that could describe how I miss you

And I miss you everyday

Yeah

I lay my head against your heart

I know I'm home

Chapter 33

Martha laid her head on Jacks chest as she listened to his chest rise up and down. His phone beeped and he checked it. There was a text from Sam “made my decision,need to tell u xxx

Jack got up and apologised to Martha, who seemed a bit miffed but knew she had to share him with Sam who was legally his wife.

“Sorry I will ring you later” he kissed her on the forehead before walking out.

Jack arrived home to see Sam sitting on the sofa looking grim, Jack sat next to her and took her hands in his.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes, I know what I am doing”

“Which Is?”

“I am keeping the baby”

“Why you could die”

“I am not sacrificing my baby for my life”

“Don’t do this”

“Sorry I am”

Martha went to the hospital 2 weeks later complaining of stomach pains. Dr Tazewell saw her and eventually after 2 weeks diagnosed her with cancer.

Martha was so heartbroken that she went out to a nightclub to have some fun and get a guy as well.

She was dancing when she felt a hand touch her on the shoulder; she slowly turned around and was surprised to see Ash there.

“Hey ash”

“Hey, are you here alone”

“Yep, just enjoying myself”

“Cool!”

They danced all night alone though it seemed as they would at that moment want to be with each other.

Martha left the club at 12am with Ash and they went to Ash’s apartment where one thing led to another.

Martha did this as she wanted to block out the fact she had cancer.

Does Jack find out about Martha?

So here is my chapter and i dedicate this to everyone who reads my fic.

Chapter 34 Part 1

Martha was in the diner watching everyone flow in and out going about their daily routine but she was so depressed because she knew the next few months were probably her last ones.

“Hey Martha” Jack said as he slid in the booth opposite to her.

“Hey”

“what’s up”

“Oh nothing just hung-over”

“Oh” laughing

“Don’t laugh” she said holding her head in her hands.

Her phone beeped and it was Ash saying ‘we need to talk, my flat 10mins’

Jack went to the counter and she replied to him ‘ok’

She apologised to Jack and left the building. Jack was very taken aback and decided to follow her.

Martha walked to Ash’s flat knowing that whatever she did now would be a direct result of her actions the previous night. So many thoughts running around her brain and she wanted to turn it off.

She arrived at Ash’s knocked on the door and as it opened walked in.

“We need to talk now”

“last night was nothing”

“I know”

“so why call me here”

“Someone found out and is here to wreak revenge”

“who?”

“hey, darling”

Her jaw opened and stayed opened.

Who is the person?

Archived