Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Shh.

I shall explain.

I'm sorry (if i caused any offence)

I like this fic (I do)

It's like Summer Bay (all the SB gang are there) England (I'm sure it's set in England right?) and Scooby Doo because of the mystery :P

I don't like Liz or Jared :P

Okie dokey.

This chapter is short.

But theres 2 reasons for that

1) I wanted to leave it with a cliff hanger

2) Dont feel like writing anymore today.

Anyway, Cant belive what i've just done. Most of you might be suprised by my actions. :P

Chapter 3

Then she frowned. It wasn’t a friendly wave. The man began skiing swiftly down the gorge. He executed a complicated maneuver, jerked to a stop and shouted something frantically to Rachel.

But what? He was too far away for her to make out what he was saying.

All at once, Rachel realised what the feel of the rope tow reminded her of. The memory was from years ago, from when she was a kid…ice skating, playing crack the whip, holding onto a chain of other skaters, then suddenly being whipped off that human rope , hard and fast.

The wind strung Rachel’s face, and the sun goggles impaired her vision. She jerked one hand out of her mitten and pulled the goggles off. Then, squinting with concentration, she scanned every inch of the towline that she could see and slid her cold fingers along the rope.

Then Rachel caught her breath. Just beyond her reach she could see a spot that was definitely thinner then the rest of the rope. Several strands had parted and now, because of her weight, the rest of them were beginning to fray.

All right thought Rachel all I have to do is let go of the rope and stop moving. She loosened her grip.

But at that very moment, the rope broke with a snap. The force whipped Rachel through the air like a rag doll, throwing her towards a massive tree.

In a kaleidoscope of confused, blurred images, Rachel saw the frozen slope rise up to meet her.

The rest was darkness.

Rachel was some place dark, cold and lonely. The wind whistled and a shower of ice stung her face as she struggled back to consciousness

Archived