Dark Tunnels (by Eli) - comments

matty and luke forever

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was playing some kind of tea-party or picnic, and all he had to do was sit there and let her serve him ”tea” and ”soup”, both from the barrel at the corner of the house while he was pretending to drink and enjoy it.

Aww, I loved that scene! :D

Ric didn’t say anything, he was afraid he would start crying again.

It's really good the way you're getting into Ric's emotions, Eli, particularly with the Morag/Dalby and Flynn/Dalby flashbacks.

Ah Ric. I can't remember the last time I've read a fic about him that was so full of emotion and angst. Well, I can, but that hasn't been updated for months :P

This is such a beautiful fic and so insightful. The way you talk about him not talking about the abuse because it'll prove how weak he is... it just makes me realise why he didn't tell anyone about the way that Dom was abusing him at the garage. So true and so very sad.

I like that you've sort of worked backwards through the relationships. Who he is now on the surface with Mattie --> who he was then on the surface with Owen --> who he is now underneath with Sally --> who he was then underneath with Flynn. I don't know if it was intentional or a happy accident, but it's worked out great!

I'd like to see you touch on Ric's relationship with Cassie, how they related to each other after both coming from abusive backgrounds, and maybe Ric's reaction to Macca. If you want to, that is.

I'm looking forward to reading on :)

Edited by emmasi