Summer Bay's Biggest Brat

Guest iloveh&A

Biggest brat  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's soo between Drew and Belle... although VJ's becoming a bit of brat as of late... although that could be argued it is due to the fact that he is lacking in a father figure.

Drew too pretty much lacked in parental figures so he was very bratty and did as he wanted

And Belle... well she was the ultimate brat once she got settled in the bay... lying about things and plotting against people... but she's good now.

I'd have to say Nicole has been the biggest brat that the show has ever seen in recent years though... but again she has calmed down too

Although most of the teenagers/kids have been brats when they first showed up, of course except Annie and Geoff

Cos Mattie was a right little snob when she first got there along with Henry they were spoiled brats. Kirsty has always been a bit of a brat. Tam was a major brat too... but I rest by my desecion of Drew and Nicole!!

I voted for Matilda and Drew.

Let’s face it when Matilda first came into the show she was stuck-up, pompous, arrogant, condescending, materialistic etc. There was one time when Jade gave her a full backhand. I was thinking you go Jade as Matilda SO deserved it.

At first I couldn’t stand Drew, I remember Dan was trying to help him and he was just so immature and rude. It’s funny because when he left the show I actually quite liked him in the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived