UKtv Gold

Guest 100%me

Well, there's now a showing Sunday mornings as well (I noticed at the weekend). This means we're now seeing 12 episodes per week, which is 48 per month, therefore we will can theoretically get through a whole season in just under 6 months. So it probably won't be as long as you think until we catch up to more recent episodes.

The other thing is that maybe they'll start to cut back showings as we get nearer, to maybe one a day.

The only thing I know is I wish we could be having this conversation about classic Home and Away episodes on UKtv gold! :P Oh well...one of these days!

If Neighbours is still in production in 2022, and UKgold have continued showing classic episodes we'll probably be seeing the current 2006/7 ones and thinking 'look how old-fashioned everything looks, how times have changed, what awful hair, what ugly clothes' :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe they will go back to the start once they reach say a year behind the current episodes? It has been almost 15 years since UK Gold started showing the first season of Neighbours!

Those were the days on uk gold old neighbours i think it was on about 5pm. or round about that time.

Let's hope that Downunder tv gets the rights to show Neighbours from the start.

Archived