Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

If Alf’s not had contact with Quinn since 1995, how did she know his number? 

I suppose maybe if she googled Alf Stewart, Summer Bay she might find a reference to him and the Caravan Park, but Alf didn’t even seem surprised. For all Quinn might have known she was ringing Pippa. 

I’m beginning to assume that they don’t take phone bookings anymore for the Caravan Park which is why they don’t answer the phone as “Summer Bay Caravan Park” anymore.

35 minutes ago, c120701 said:

Ah. Did he bring her back to the house? I don’t know, I seem to remember him at Summer Bay House.

No, I don't think Mick's ever been at the house.He gave Luc back to Irene in a park somewhere and was immediately arrested.

Oh wait, did Billie have a dream of Mick being at the house or something? Is that what you're remembering? There was a period when she found out he'd been released when she kept "seeing" him everywhere, there might have been something then.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, c120701 said:

If Alf’s not had contact with Quinn since 1995, how did she know his number? 

I suppose maybe if she googled Alf Stewart, Summer Bay she might find a reference to him and the Caravan Park, but Alf didn’t even seem surprised. For all Quinn might have known she was ringing Pippa. 

I’m beginning to assume that they don’t take phone bookings anymore for the Caravan Park which is why they don’t answer the phone as “Summer Bay Caravan Park” anymore.

His home number would be online somewhere given that he's president of the surf club :wink:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

No, I don't think Mick's ever been at the house.He gave Luc back to Irene in a park somewhere and was immediately arrested.

Oh wait, did Billie have a dream of Mick being at the house or something? Is that what you're remembering? There was a period when she found out he'd been released when she kept "seeing" him everywhere, there might have been something then.

Maybe that was it then, thanks.

• Dan F changed the title to Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)
2 minutes ago, c120701 said:

So why did Leah send Jasmine out of the diner to go to the toilet?

The 'fourth wall' of the set changed at some point, whereas there used to be a partition with the corridor/toilets behind, they've turned that partition into a straight wall now.

What with the previous change to the front entrance, it seems they're still taking steps backwards and making it more box like.

15 minutes ago, Dan F said:

The 'fourth wall' of the set changed at some point, whereas there used to be a partition with the corridor/toilets behind, they've turned that partition into a straight wall now.

What with the previous change to the front entrance, it seems they're still taking steps backwards and making it more box like.

Ah, that’s a recent change then as it was still there circa 6809.