Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 4 weeks later...

The scenes with VJ & Marilyn at the Diner, saying he'd forgive John for her and then the actual scene at the Palmer house forgiving John, even though VJ was in two minds about it, was one of the best scenes in years and I could've imagined it in yesteryear - after Bobby's death for example.

I do like the hypocrisy of the bay usually forgiving a regular for causing a death but never a guest character, even those with (mental) illnesses.

Edited by c120701
  • Like 2

I realise it was the only empty bedroom and that it means we can see it, but surely Irene would ask Nate or Olivia to move downstairs so that she could put the nursery upstairs. I suppose it's better for Nate to be upstairs for when he's been on nights so he isn't disturbed.

Oh ok, Marilyn's justification for supporting John's decision to leave actually kind of worked.

I assume that Matt spoke to Alf as a last result, as with Evelyn & Maz. I can't remember them being particularly close. Obviously Zac isn't around and Leah & VJ have used up their episode quotas.

• 4 weeks later...

Change of plan means I actually will be around to comment tomorrow but since I did see today's 5*: I found Irene even worse than in the previous episode, so glad she got shot down, but I'm pretty sick of nice characters being kicked in the teeth, with VJ having his daughter ripped away from him for no good reason.Meanwhile, Brody's storyline does underline that stopping isn't as simple as saying you'll stop.

• 2 months later...

Why wasn't the plaster that Leah put on Tori in the diner, blue?

Also, if Leah doesn't own the Diner building, what exactly did she lend Irene & Roman the money for back in 2008? Was it to buy the lease & fund the relocation?

I don't understand how the Pier and the Bait Shop/Diner/Apartment are being treated as separate freehold entities though.

The farmhouse has had a new kitchen and some replacement furniture ready for sale then. I hope it gets a lick of paint, as much as I like the set, I hate that living room. It wouldn't be so bad if it was wider at one end so you could see the divider between the lounge & kitchen/dining area more easily.

Edited by c120701

• 2 weeks later...