Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 2 months later...

Heath doesn't seem like Heath, he seems calmer. It's nice to see him though, he'd become a much better character by the time he left (if you exclude his cameo at Casey's grave & An Eye for An Eye) - and of all the Braxton men (alive ones anyway), he'd be the only one I'd be happy to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did they use footage of the real life Palm Beach bushfire from 2013 for the shot of the smoke over the headland?

Given the fire was out towards Yabbie Creek I'm not sure where they were trying to suggest Yabbie Creek was. The smoke even appeared to be blowing towards the bay from that shot when we were told thr fire was moving away from Summer Bay.

1 hour ago, c120701 said:

Did they use footage of the real life Palm Beach bushfire from 2013 for the shot of the smoke over the headland?

They didn't use any shots of the Palmy one surprisingly (I guess it was a weekend though so maybe no-one got any footage). But then using footage from around the lighthouse would have made the Summer Bay geography even more confusing on this occasion :P

The ones we did see on-screen were in the national park the other side of Pittwater, most likely from one of the controlled burns the bush fire brigade did there last year.

2 hours ago, Dan F said:

They didn't use any shots of the Palmy one surprisingly (I guess it was a weekend though so maybe no-one got any footage). But then using footage from around the lighthouse would have made the Summer Bay geography even more confusing on this occasion :P

The ones we did see on-screen were in the national park the other side of Pittwater, most likely from one of the controlled burns the bush fire brigade did there last year.

Oh, yeah I see now, although depending on the location of Stewart's Point now, (If it's still West Head Lookout) then the fire looked like it was headed towards that part of Summer Bay, unless Stewart's Point is in Yabbie Creek but named because it overlooks Summer Bay. God, it is confusing. I know one thing, I wouldn't fancy a walk to Stewart's Point from Summer Bay.