Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

3 minutes ago, Little bean said:

Continuity is having a field day. Phoebe was Kyle's last? What about Charlotte? Or is there some reason Josh wouldn't know about that? Or can't he remember? Suspicious.

Josh was in hospital during most of that, so I assume no one's told him.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the 5* episode because I'm going away tomorrow, may post fuller in the Channel 5 thread tomorrow if I have internet access.Kat didn't really deserve that serve from Leah, although she may soon if she keeps on supporting Carter.Zac and Leah's first "bedroom scene", after two and a half years together.I was never happy that Matt got off scot free for something he and Charlotte did together, so nice to see it coming back to bite him, although I spent most of the episode wondering what on earth Maddy is doing dating such a complete loser.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

I still can't believe Luke Cunningham (John Adams) is back. As he was a main character in the show for nearly two years I find it very hard to swallow that he is someone else. Luke is all I can think of. At least he hasn't done scenes with Irene or Alf though. 

Plus he's lost the hair, so he doesn't look exactly the same - but the fact he hasn't interacted with Irene or Alf helps, even if that does highlight that there are two halves of the Bay.

• Like 1