Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

So Leah couldn't go to Denny's funeral because she couldn't get to the City and back in a day? That didn't sit right in itself, but then Phoebe mentioned to Ash & Billie that Hannah was working that night and she'd gone. Kat was working that night too, so I wonder if she went.

Don't get me started that none of the Braxtons seem to have gone, Phoebe not going is a bit odd, but I can understand her supporting Ash & Billie.

Edited by c120701
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, c120701 said:

Well done Chris, I think he summed up everything we all think about Hannah - sleeping her way around the bay.

Hannah not being the greatest person/character has nothing to do with her having sex a lot. It's about her cheating and not being honest to the guys that she's dating.  Don't slut shame.

• Like 1

I don't get what people like about Chris. He has no redeeming features as far as I'm concerned and him behaving like a three year old because someone dared to break up with him isn't making me change my mind.  

I'm imagining a writers meeting going along the following lines..."We have a spare set. Never mind that someone they knew was murdered there, we can use it for Matt Maddy and Roo. Won't that just be hilarious?"

Josh, you know I love you but no. Just NO. You muppet.

Ricky, you know could try looking after Casey yourself once in a while. Maybe then you would notice when he's ill.

• 3 weeks later...

So is Detective Carter's Dad, the other Detective Carter?

There were a few lines where Morag was trying to reassure Leah or one of the kids that really didn't seem very Morag like to me, even in her last stints, she'd never make promises, or even reassurances, it would just be "we've got a strong case" or "it depends on..."

Edited by c120701