Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, Dan F said:

It's been done to better match the exterior, which you'll see in the next ep :wink:

Oh, I just saw the exterior in the ep after I posted that. It made more sense then. I wasn't sure if it was meant to be the attic room at first until I saw outside the bedroom door.

Evelyn's bedroom has moved back to the correct position off the landing it seems, which just begs the question of whether VJ was coming out of his bedroom or the bathroom wearing the towel. If it's his bedroom it means they're in the original positions.

Of course that means that Tank jumped out of the wrong side of the house.

• 2 months later...

Today's episode was easily one of my favourite episodes in years, it wouldn't have seemed out of place in the 90s, the only thing it needed was more underscore and fewer commercial tracks. The scenes at the end with the residents of Summer Bay House preparing for the wedding, particularly Leah & Evie, Alf & VJ, Zac & Hunter and Leah & VJ were very strong scenes, but they would've been really powerful with some strong score. 

• Like 1

Straight away they go and ruin it by Leah declaring that Zac is the love of her life... So what were Vinnie and Dan, chopped liver?

Charlotte's wedding crashing scene was great, I do love it when someone points out the hypocrisy of a town which welcomes visitors, then quickly closes ranks to protect their own from a troublemaker/bad egg when half of those being protected have dark secrets of their own.

Irene looked awful before she had a drink. I think she must have been drinking when she did her eye makeup, or let Chris do it for her. It was fine on interior scenes, but on location at Summer Bay House it was terrible.

Another reference to the rules of Irene's house! So whose was the hidden bottle of wine that Irene found if Chris is sticking to the rules? Nate's? It wasn't hers.

Edited by c120701