Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 4 months later...

Might post a fuller review in the main section on Monday if I've got internet access but for now:Think Casey crossed the line by demanding Tamara quit her job, Kyle might not be helping but I don't think he's handling this well at all, which is disappointing after he seemed to be making progress.Thought Sid could have been more welcoming to Steph, maybe he is worried that Dexter's moving on too fast and maybe he's even got a point but there was no need to take it out on her.While I think Alf's lecture to Kyle at the caravan park was a bit unnecessary, good to see him and John trying to keep the Braxtons in line and Alf pulling rank on Brax after he's spent too long treating Summer Bay like his personal territory.

Without telling you my life story, because there was two different episodes on today and this is the thread for the second one.

don't follow. There are 2 episodes on every day, 1.15 and 6 pm, and they are the same. How can they have a different thread???????????????

Without telling you my life story, because there was two different episodes on today and this is the thread for the second one.

don't follow. There are 2 episodes on every day, 1.15 and 6 pm, and they are the same. How can they have a different thread???????????????

There's a second episode on at 6.30pm on 5*.Hence the title of the thread.

Why has no one mentioned Leah for ages. I thought she was meant to be like a daughter to Alf. Or was that just for dramatic affect for a storyline moons ago. The show is consistently going down a downward spiral in many ways. It has lost my interest now, and I have watched it avidly since the beginning.

Why has no one mentioned Leah for ages. I thought she was meant to be like a daughter to Alf. Or was that just for dramatic affect for a storyline moons ago. The show is consistently going down a downward spiral in many ways. It has lost my interest now, and I have watched it avidly since the beginning.

Leah? Leah who? :P:lol: Noooo I'm only teasing

I have no idea would of thought someone would have mentioned to her that Jamie was no longer around now. Seeing it was down to him she fled. But you know what they say out of sight out of mind. :)

There's a second episode on at 6.30pm on 5*.Hence the title of the thread.

The episode on 5* at 6.30pm is first look episode just like E4 do the same with a first look episode of hollyoaks.

It really is farcical now. I think it's heading for meltdown - they need to stop trying to 'follow the crowd' and go back to telling stories that centre on families, friendships and everyday issues. That's what it should be about.

Oh and I remember Alf and Leah being really close and you could tell that she was dear to him. So sad that that's been forgotten. Bad continuity that's all too common these days. I hope it gets worse just so that 7 will finally take some action.