Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Charlie and Angelo are THE most unconvincing couple I've seen in a while. I refuse to believe they would go out with each other.

Strangely, I'm quite liking Martha and Liam. There seems a charisma there which I thought was lacking with Hugo. And I hate Martha, so this is big for me!!

Charlie and Angelo are THE most unconvincing couple I've seen in a while. I refuse to believe they would go out with each other.

Strangely, I'm quite liking Martha and Liam. There seems a charisma there which I thought was lacking with Hugo. And I hate Martha, so this is big for me!!

Well, I suppose they had to hook someone up with Charlie and it's not like anyone else was available - at the time (Roman was leaving, Hugo was going to get with Martha and Miles was with Kirsty). Plus, I think the producers took on board fan feedback about them looking 'hot' together - during their brief no-strings fling...and, therefore, it was always the plan to put them back together, from day one of Angelo's return, no matter how contrived it seemed. Angelo also needed a life, outside of that lame 'Mystery' they created as an excuse to bring him back for, to stop him looking even more purposeless.

Yeah, though I'm not that into the show's constant unlikely romances.. I don't mind Martha/Liam...and

I think the plan would have been for them to be long-term - if Jodi had stuck around.

Oh dear, all the Charlie/Angelo and Ruby/Xavier stuff was either mind numbingly boring or just cringe. Charlie is weird (either that or Esther is acting more terrible than usual) and so is Mink...so over her, get rid or rehabilitate her, now. Romeo's being dragged down by his awful sister, too.

Wheres the drama gone? I'm all for more character driven stuff and less sensationalism...but there needs to be some drama. All this relationship angst is tedious. There's got to be another cult storyline or natural disaster around the corner surely!?

• 2 weeks later...

^Yeah, I liked that scene at the end (Sonia Todd and Matilda really know how to act), Gina reminds me of Pippa a bit. Gotta say, I'm really loving the show (apart from the Changelo nonsense and Ruby) too. It's now like it was about 10 years ago.

Is it just me or did something not seem right with Annie tonight? I don't like to criticise acting ability, but her lines all seemed a little forced and awkward. That whole walk down the beach with Romeo thing was just cringeworthy to watch. I can't quite put my finger on what it was though.