Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Well, tonight's episode confirmed a few rules in Summer Bay - for the locals to follow; 1 - never ever go anywhere near Leah... if you're a man! 2 - Never open a business (of some kind) in Summer Bay, it will always burn down or get destroyed by an earthquake....and 3 - the locals mustn't tolerate minorities...explaining this 'Kristallnacht-esque' episode...and the presence of all the shirtless, buff and blond Hitler Youth members traipsing all over the place.

Edited by devon

3 - the locals mustn't tolerate minorities...explaining this 'Kristallnacht-esque' episode...and the presence of all the shirtless, buff and blond Hitler Youth members traipsing all over the place.

Heh, I cringed at this. Way to overdo it, H&A.

I wasn't sure about Romeo at first, but I'm starting to quite like him and Mink. Interested to find out more about them.

I wasn't sure about Romeo at first, but I'm starting to quite like him and Mink. Interested to find out more about them.

I didn't like him at first either, but now I love him. He's even made Xavier likable!!!

I think he's the best main character, for some time - til they ruin him, of course.

Edited by devon

The whole thing with Xavier & Romeo chasing the envelope full of money round the Bay was brilliant, hope they can keep this hint of comedy to the pairing. I think Xavier could be a lot better with a friend to "bounce off", god forbid he may even show some charisma!

I thought tonight's episode was good! But like the last post it was a bit annoying how Geoff and Alf were the only ones trying to do anything and I was annoyed by how long it took the emergency services to arrive, even though they were busy.

I'm really intrigued by Rabbit now though, how she's seeing all these things. i can't wait to see exactly who she is