Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

If I was Sally, I think I'd still get a bit of Miles' hair and have a DNA test done [if that is possible, I think it is]. I wouldn't be as trusting as her, whatever my memories told me :unsure: But anyway, it is so nice that she has her own brother now, having been on her own so long.

lol Very funny Colleen. 'Dont shoot! I have an alibi!'

The highlight of the episode.

That is the line of the century!

I only caught the last 10 or 15 minutes of todays episode, but was it just me or did it seem a bit strange that Jack was talking about Johnny in an open space and via a microphone? I mean, if Johnny was in the Bay and around that area, which the audience know he is, he'd be able to hear all of that! You've got Jack saying things like 'They'll be police officers in the school and posters everywhere if you don't know what he looks like', etc. And Johnny would just think 'Well I won't go there, then'. I just thought it was really odd.

lol Very funny Colleen. 'Dont shoot! I have an alibi!'

The highlight of the episode.

That is the line of the century!

I only caught the last 10 or 15 minutes of todays episode, but was it just me or did it seem a bit strange that Jack was talking about Johnny in an open space and via a microphone? I mean, if Johnny was in the Bay and around that area, which the audience know he is, he'd be able to hear all of that! You've got Jack saying things like 'They'll be police officers in the school and posters everywhere if you don't know what he looks like', etc. And Johnny would just think 'Well I won't go there, then'. I just thought it was really odd.

Lol well Summer Bay's police force aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box :P .

Lol well Summer Bay's police force aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box :P .

No, they're not, are they :lol:

Oh, I meant to say how good it was when Geoff punched Aden and knocked him out. It did make me laugh! It serves Aden right, he is such a waste of space :angry:

Edited by Miranda

I will put this as spoiler just in case, even though the episode has been shown now. Now I've taken the spoiler off, cos everyone knows now.

I'm glad Sally made the decision she did, because of little Pippa. I would do exactly the same, however hard it was to leave my husband. Pippa needs her mummy, that should be the only reason Sally made that decision, never mind all the other people's needs and wants. Another thing- didn't Tom look old?!?

Edited by Miranda