My Fan Art

Guest SSBfan5

Emm I dont know maybe add some kind of brushes(not too much)maybe a butterfly or something and maybe a different font soo It looks a bit more interesting!But it is good now though!

Wow the Tammin one is good for your first try!My first try was no where near as good as that!LOL!

Luv Jo

xxx

I think It looks terrible but thank you, I had never used brushes before so I just used them all over, kind of stupid

I will try to use another font and add some brushes on the beach girls one, thanks for the advice

here is the first one I made of Daredevil

daredevil1.jpg

here are some other versions of beach girls

beachgirls223.jpg

beac223jpg.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow everything is really good again but my personal faves are the ones above! I love that second version of the Daredevil one best and the two Beach girls banners with the brushes are more gorgeous than the original you posted! But my isnt Cassie skinny! You can see all her ribs! :o Great work SSBfan5! :)

^^Wow that is an improvement!The colouring is awsoem and the brushes look really cool!And I love the font!

The dreaddevil one looks much better aswell!

They look awsome SSBfan5!

Nice work!

Luv Jo

xxx

thank you very much Jo, I like them better now too :D

Wow everything is really good again but my personal faves are the ones above! I love that second version of the Daredevil one best and the two Beach girls banners with the brushes are more gorgeous than the original you posted! But my isnt Cassie skinny! You can see all her ribs! :o Great work SSBfan5! :)

thank you very much, I noticed that too, but it might be the way she is standing that makes her look extra skinny

The second beach girls one is better IMO. Loving the colours...you're so much better than me! :angry: LOL :P

I really like the Rhys one on a previous page. The blending is great, and a little bit too blue, but, meh, I like blue!! :D:D

Keep it up!

The second beach girls one is better IMO. Loving the colours...you're so much better than me! :angry: LOL :P

I really like the Rhys one on a previous page. The blending is great, and a little bit too blue, but, meh, I like blue!! :D:D

Keep it up!

thank you very much :D

I think your art work is lovely

^Wow,I think these are your best ones jet!

The brushes on the 1st one are really good but maybe too much black/brush on her face in the 1st pic.!But is still looks awsome!

Love the Blending in the second one!

The backround in the 3rd one is really awsome and I like the font aswell!

Nice work SSBfan5!

Luv Jo

xxx

Archived