My Fan Art

Guest SSBfan5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny Depp :wub: My gawd, that one is absolutely brilliant, Christine [hope ya don't mind me calling you that :D]

Wow, they are so amazing that I can't decide which ones I love best. Well, Johnny Depp's the exception.

I love the Dirty Dancing one [haven't seen it yet], the 2nd & 3rd Pearl Harbour one], the LOTR one and the Harry Potter one.

Amazing job. :D

Johnny Depp :wub: My gawd, that one is absolutely brilliant, Christine [hope ya don't mind me calling you that :D]

Wow, they are so amazing that I can't decide which ones I love best. Well, Johnny Depp's the exception.

I love the Dirty Dancing one [haven't seen it yet], the 2nd & 3rd Pearl Harbour one], the LOTR one and the Harry Potter one.

Amazing job. :D

awwww, thank you so much, that`s very kind of you, the Johnny Depp one is my favorite, I have it as my wallpaper :D

yes you can call me Christine :D

Nice work SSBfan5!

The blending on the beach girls one is great!I also like the colouring I am just not too keen on the font!The Rhys one is nice but maybe a bit too blue,but it looks good!In the Tammin one you cant really see the font and the brufhes are all over the place and look a bit much.The booth and Bones one is stunning!Its my fave.The butterflys look sooo good!They really compliment the pics and the colour of the sig!The daredevil one is too orange.the background sort of takes the colour of the pics and the forst thing you see when you look at this sig is the backround and not the actal story of the sig(Sorry if that didnt make any sence)

Keep trying,so far your work is good!

Luv Jo

xxx

Nice work SSBfan5!

The blending on the beach girls one is great!I also like the colouring I am just not too keen on the font!The Rhys one is nice but maybe a bit too blue,but it looks good!In the Tammin one you cant really see the font and the brufhes are all over the place and look a bit much.The booth and Bones one is stunning!Its my fave.The butterflys look sooo good!They really compliment the pics and the colour of the sig!The daredevil one is too orange.the background sort of takes the colour of the pics and the forst thing you see when you look at this sig is the backround and not the actal story of the sig(Sorry if that didnt make any sence)

Keep trying,so far your work is good!

Luv Jo

xxx

the Tammin one is actually the first one I made with home and away and I know It`s too much brushes and it looks messy, any suggestion to what font might look better on the beach girls one?

thank you for the comment on the Bones banner, I actually like it myself too

I agree about the daredevil, the first one I made looked better it was less orange, I am going to post it later

I love the Rhys and the Bones one. Those two are brilliant. Great job, Christine. :D

thank you very much :D

Emm I dont know maybe add some kind of brushes(not too much)maybe a butterfly or something and maybe a different font soo It looks a bit more interesting!But it is good now though!

Wow the Tammin one is good for your first try!My first try was no where near as good as that!LOL!

Luv Jo

xxx

Archived