Mark Furze

Guest ~Natasha~

In Inside Soap there is an artical on Tupele showing Mark around the Corrie set. I can't scan it on my laptop or type it all out but I post all of the captions to the pictures:

http://www.insidesoap.co.uk/image_db/657.jpg

^CENTRE PICTURE!

BOLD AND ITALIC IS QUOTED FROM INSIDE SOAP!

Titled 'Strewth, it's the street!'

Mark says 'IT'S FANTASTIC THAT A WHOLE STREET HAS BEEN BUILT'

Quoutes to the pictures include:

Picture of Mark and Tuplele out side the cabin, and they are holding a newspaper. 'Read all about it! Mark Furze visits Corronation street!'

Picture of them outside streetcars waving their arm. 'Taxi! How much is a sinle fare to Summer Bay?'

Mark and Tupele holding pink flowers. 'Mark squirted Tupele right in the eye with his joke flowers'

Mark and Tupele pulling pints in the rovers. 'Whatever the outcome on Soapstar Superstar, we won't be bitter' http://www.insidesoap.co.uk/winitems_db/1115.jpg <CLICKY!

Mark and Tupele in underworld, Mark holding pink knickers. "I'll wear these down under" 'Well you wouldn't want to wear them on your head, would you?'

Both of them outside Webster's garrage. Mark at the front holding a tyre in each hand (SOOOO HOT! :wub:) 'And theres us thinking Mark was lean and toned. Just look at the spare tyres he's carrying around'

Remember everything in bold and italic are the captions, I have just described what was in the picture to go with it. I might type out the article later if you all want me to x

More Mark quotes:

'This is actually the first time I have travelled outside Austrailia'

'But I'm exited to be here, seeing new things and meeting new people'

'The first day that everyone met up was brilliant- I loved every minute of it'

'I film a lot in Summer Bay House, so I'd show Tupele the trick where you pour something down the sink and end up with it all over your feet, because there's nothing there'

'And the limes are so expensive in Austrailia, so I steal them from the props team- but don't tell anyone'

'I film a lot in Summer Bay House, so I'd show Tupele the trick where you pour something down the sink and end up with it all over your feet, because there's nothing there'

LOL that's so funny :lol: Also good to know the cast and crew actually do call the house SBH and it's not just us.

LOL that's so funny :lol: Also good to know the cast and crew actually do call the house SBH and it's not just us.

That fascinated me that. It makes more sense now why they hardly ever show they actually washing dishes lol. :lol:

Archived