Neopets

Guest Mez83

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined a few months ago but am still getting the hang of it. I have 4 usernames

kitty_baby777

beware_of_chococat

cat_lover343

momto2cats

I have 16 pets 4 in each account (many of them named after H&A characters :D) but I don't do much with them only feed them. How do you go about getting Neopoints as I don't have a lot so my pets are having to live on soup all the time! :o

My username is reo_1000

Im no longer premium and I don't go on there much anymore..Just check my guild everyday and the news and thats about it..My pets are in the lodge and I don't bother with anything else..I think I am over it all now,played it for years and after all the changes,the hackers,cgers..It just became unplayable without the risk of losing all that you work for by TNT or other users.

But feel free to look at my gallery :D Every PB/PPPB :P and aload of other stuff,tons of petpets,weapons,avatar items.. So I had fun when I was on there.

And to get neopets,just play games,restock,snipe.

I made my millions by sniping..Buying items that people put in the shop cheaper than they actually sell for,then sell them for what they are really worth..Its hard though,because there are alot of snipers out there..But I made over a 100mil in np and items from doing that in just 4 months..But I did have premium.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived