Neopets

Guest Mez83

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one but my flaming password wont work does anyone know how to work it I typed in my email & it doesn't work!!! :(

OMG i dont belive it I just thought i would see my neopet account & it worked for some random reason!!! I havent beeen able to get into forever!!! Thais is awesome!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I went back on it recently, and I was so entertained... for about 10 minutes. Then I got bored... lol.

I remember wanting to save up for a lab map, but I'm quite tight so never wanted to fork out the cash. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I took a look on the site once or twice, never really signed up but at first glance it looks weird. :lol: Is it similar to gaia?

Yeah, it's sort of similar to Gaia, but different in a way that you earn and spend money (Gold and Neopoints) and buy stuff. And in Gaia, you dress up your avatar using the gold you have to buy clothing. And in Neopets, you can save up enough to buy paintbrushes to make your Neopets look different. So that's simialr too. I used to have an account, but I was hopeless at it. So then me and my friend made a joint account, but we were hopeless at it. So in the end, we ditched it.

• 3 weeks later...

I had been addicted to Neopets since 2002. I don't use it much now but only go there to play games and feed my neopets.

My first Neopet account created in mid 2002 was curly_babe1985 but I closed it in 2003 because I thought I may not want it anymore. But now I do want it back. ^_^<_<

My second Neopet account created on 18 July 2003 is curly_babe17. Had been using it a lot until sadly I lost the password for it and it won't let me get in anymore. (But will try again later on)

My third Neopet account created on 28 November 2004 is historylover1985.

My fourth Neopet account created on 30 November 2005 is bookworm417

If you want to find me on Neopet and be my Neofriends, go ahead. :-) I am using my third and fourth Neopet accounts now but need to get the password for my second one back.

Archived