Behind the Scenes (Part 2) (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Double date time! Aw, I can be Ava's baby sitter. Free of charge. Aw, I can't wait for the next chapter now. More Nic/Claire and Sarah/Emily stuff.

Well.. that means I would need to write you into the fic.. hmm.. but what about Lil? lol. Dont worry there will be Nic!

*runs off crying*

*blocks chrissie from msn* :P

How dare you say that Chrissie :P

I thought you said we could both go :P

*shan*

How about adding me and Chrissie into the fic aye?

I can just imagine us running round on set :P

Keep it up loving it

Yay! Double date time! Aw, I can be Ava's baby sitter. Free of charge. Aw, I can't wait for the next chapter now. More Nic/Claire and Sarah/Emily stuff.

Well.. that means I would need to write you into the fic.. hmm.. but what about Lil? lol. Dont worry there will be Nic!

*runs off crying*

*blocks chrissie from msn* :P

How dare you say that Chrissie :P

I thought you said we could both go :P

*shan*

I can just imagine us running round on set :P

Keep it up loving it

Lol, Lil, lmao, mate. Unblock me from MSN..... We are going together. I'm not going to leave you out, don't worry.

I think we'll wreak havoc on the set, Lil. But, it would be fun and it would be priceless just to see the look on DB's face. Maybe we'll make him snap and then he'll go back to being the SP that we all love. Heehee....

Will Amy kill amy? :P

Thats a good idea, then I could write what life is like behind bars for Amy Mathews...

Lol Maybe, but I would have to change your names :P Each give me a name that isnt already in the fic and that isnt yours then I might :P

Thanks for the comments guys!

Teaser Time :)

“Well, it’s just you and me kiddo what do you want to do?” Averyl asked Ava, Ava opened her mouth wide and then closed it.

“What is that smell? Oh great, you just had to didn’t you?” Averyl sighed and carried Ava upstairs to the change table.

Averyl is Nic and Claies babysitter :P