The Meeting (by Skykat) - comments

Nicom

• 1 month later...

Now I get the story. D'oh! :P

Another beautifully written work. I love your descriptive writing. It makes it easy to imagine the scenes playing out in your head like as though it was really going on. I reckon it should've been made into the show. Would've been a great storyline for the both of them, I reckon.

This was brilliant. Loved every bit of it, Kat. :D

P/S: Hope you don't mind me calling you Kat. :D

Thanks guys. I'd never have thought of Peter/Kit until Musie suggested it but when I started writing them I realised thay actually had an awful lot in common. I'm quite intrigued by them now and there should be more one shots to come...it just might take a while because I'm back to work tomorrow. :( Glad you enjoyed them though.

SWFC it's fine to call me Kat/ Sky whatever, I get called both off the boards... although I have no idea what your name is so you'll have to excuse me calling you SWFC! BTW did the second one shot make sense even though you hadn't read the first? I really wanted it to be able to stand alone I'm just curious to know if it did or not.

^ My name is Chris altho most people tend to call me Chrissie. I don't mind whichever.

As to your question, it made sense on it's own. If you hadn't said that this was the next part of the one shot, then I would've thought that it was part of the story and that maybe somewhere along the line, you would explain about it. But, like I said, it was perfect on it's own because of the way you wrote it. I hope that made sense. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Meeting (by Skykat) - comments