Peter Baker or Nicholas Bishop?

Guest Pete's girl

Peter Baker vs Nicholas Bishop  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know I keep on and on about Peter but you can never have too much of a good thing! I know there's a very popular Nicholas Bishop thread so do people prefer him or the character he plays, Peter?

I'd chose Peter. It's not just the way he looks, it's the personality. I prefer the pictures of Nicholas in character rather than just as himself. Having said that, I'd take either lol! :wub:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said Nick :lol:

I meet him the other day, he seemed really nice, easy going and not frustrated like he normally is in H&A... Plus, I prefer Nick with a beard then a baby face hahaha... Is that weird that I just said that? :lol:

Omg, you met Nic?!! You are so lucky, how did that happen? Did you just bump into him or what? Tell me more!!

I meet him the other day, he seemed really nice, easy going and not frustrated like he normally is in H&A... Plus, I prefer Nick with a beard then a baby face hahaha... Is that weird that I just said that? :lol:

:blink: Ok I am so jealous now. :angry:

I would choose peter cause i know more about his personality than Nic's. Besides I like the whole (undercover) detective thing he has going on.

But it's a fact that Nic has a better dress sense than Peter.

I dont know how about a bit of both. :unsure:

Omg, you met Nic?!! You are so lucky, how did that happen? Did you just bump into him or what? Tell me more!!

Met him at NIDA this week :D

Archived