Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

Did anyone watch last tuesdays episode, I thought it was such a great episode. I'm glad to see Van is getting back to normal. And Loretta is pregant I didn't expect that. But I don't know how you couldn't know you were 4 months pregant, didn't she get complelty pissed a few eps back.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My menstural cycles were whacked out when I was that age, so I can kind of see how she wouldn't notice. Plus with all the other stuff going on in her life, I guess it was something she just didn't miss. It'll be interesting to see if the drinking binge has an affect on the baby.

• 8 months later...

Hm. I wasn't looking for this thread at all, but now that I've found it, someone might be able to help me. It might be a spoiler for someone, I don't know so I'll ask in tags.

How did Van's girlfriend die?

I missed it.

I think she got hit by a bus whulst on her motorbike. They did this scene in slow-motion with the "Goodnight Kiwi" song in the background - for those of you outside New Zealand, TVNZ (NZ state broadcaster) would play a song featuring a kiwi tucking himself into bed when programming finished. It was very sad. :(

Now on a lighter note, Outrageous Fortune returns on NZ screens on Tuesday 17 June at 9:30pm. :)

Archived