Detective Peter Baker and Claire Brody

Guest Lilone

He did a good thing when he broke J/M up. Thank goodness for that. But, he made a huge mistake when he broke Peter/Clare up.

Some people have said that they don't have chemistry and stuff but I beg to disagree. I reckon he has more chemistry with Clare than with Amanda. Heck, he even had more with Leah than with Amanda.

And I reckon, they should've brought her back for his funeral.

DB, for once, go right your wrongs and bring back SB's most perfect couple [apart from Sal and Flynn, Haylz and Noah and Zoe and Kim]. They were all broken up by you.

And Peter and blondes.... He so needs a brunette.

Oh my gosh, Baz, I would've loved to see it too. Instead, we'll never get to see it now.

:( :( Stinkin' DB!

WE SOOO need to take over as writers! Hehe..bring back Clare strait away! Just make up some stupid no-sense-making explanation,as to why Amanda and Pete all of a sudden dont like each other anymore, hey, home and away is good at not explaining! Im sure we would be just fine as writers!

^ He's also my alter ego but that's a completely different story. :P

:( :( Stinkin' DB!

WE SOOO need to take over as writers! Hehe..bring back Clare strait away! Just make up some stupid no-sense-making explanation,as to why Amanda and Pete all of a sudden dont like each other anymore, hey, home and away is good at not explaining! Im sure we would be just fine as writers!

Baz, I agree. They're good at splitting people up. Just hve Amanda cheat on Peter with some sexy hunk or something and have Peter find out about it and ta dah! Bring Clare back to mend his broken heart... They have their heart to heart and Peter realises just how much he misses Clare and just how much he loves her, they get back together. They get engaged and get married. And this time, they'll show the marriage on the show and Peter and Clare can live in the Bay. Amanda, well, you can go do whatever it is you do... :P

But, well, I don't see it happening anyway but one can still hope. :D

• 1 month later...

:o :o

And nobody told me this thread was up WHY?!?! :o

The last post was even on my brithday :rolleyes: how annoying is that?!?!

Reopening this thread cause it rules lol - Clete all the way!

As for Amanda, send her on her way like Chrissie said - Clare should come back and make Peter see exactly how much of a fool he was to give her up and how much of a waste of his time Amanda is :P

*hides from Panda fans*

Archived