The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I said I wouldn't come in here but, seeing as that you guys are talking about me, I had to reply. Plus, this is the Peter/Amanda thread and you're talking about me?

Yes, fine, I don't really like Amanda/Peter together because I love him with Clare. That doesn't mean that I have not acccepted it. I have accepted the fact that he is with Amanda and that Clare won't be back. And yes, he and her look good together [eventho he's such a sissy when he's around her] but I have no qualms about them being together. I accepted it but doesn't mean I like it.

And, yes, that scene was what made me accept it. And the fact that she gave him a Christmas present and told him that this time it's for real.

There, happy? :P

Awww Peter and Amanda are the best couple :wub: They are so cute together. And I love the kiss where they run towards each other. They are just perfect for each other. I just love them as a couple.

I am so glad that a thread was made for them, because they definately deserve one.

Peter and Amanda Forever :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised when Amanda snogs Drew for the first time she is wearing exactly the same top as she wore when she first sleeps with Peter in her house.

I blame it on the top!

I'm afraid I'm going to need to see proof with Amanda in that top :P

I just realised when Amanda snogs Drew for the first time she is wearing exactly the same top as she wore when she first sleeps with Peter in her house.

I blame it on the top!

I'm afraid I'm going to need to see proof with Amanda in that top :P

I will when I get a minute

Archived