Which members would you most like to meet?

Guest matty92

Cat,

Jess (Sevenpuddings),

Jess (princess_jessik),

Aaron (aejdude),

Annie,

Nicole (Nicom),

Lozzy,

Anna (Furrylogic),

Alli (allibaz91),

Krystal (Jamey-Maria),

Cal,

Mar,

Amy (Jack/Martha),

Kat (-Tess-),

Ashirr-Leigh,

Nathan (NeverWinter),

Natasha,

Elise,

Lynd (Spunkyl),

Amy (xGlowingAngelx),

Dean,

Jess (Tainted Muse),

Lizzie (iloverobbie)

......and I'm sure there's more.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's loads... The people I chat with on MSN, the people I talk to here...

The first person who dropped into my head was

I love music - because she has been helping me a lot with my writing, and I feel like I ave improved a lot because of her reviews. She seems like a very nice person, and I would love to discuss writing with her face to face.

Aww, thanks, Eli! My friends like me anyway, but I think they're just a little bit biased... :P

I'm pretty ordinary actually. I think I'm quite shy - though most people arevery surprised when I say that... :rolleyes:

Yay! :D Some people actually want to meet me. *feels honoured* :P Thanks those people. :)

Apart from Jackieleanne (Jackie) who i have met on many occasions as we are going out :P, I'd want to meet (in no particular order):

Jeh-Jeh (Jess)

sevenpuddings (Jess)

*belle* (Belle)

Ashirr Leigh

tasha7905

xGlowingAngelx (Amy)

Guevera01 (Clare)

jack/martha (Amy)

Elise

JackandMartha4eva (Emma)

ZoeMccalister (Kat)

Amir

liam(forgotten number order :P) (Liam)

Traceve (Shannon)

Drew

-Chris- (Chris)

lobbieloo (Laura)

Lilone2006

Cal

Penie

Mercury_Girl (Mar)

Forgive me if i talk to you alot, but just forgot to mention you here just ran them off the top of my head. If i've talked quite a bit to you then i would want to meet you, but these are the *main* ones.

In no particular order:

Bazza/Bree [peter_baker_rox_world]- Because she's one heck of a funny and cool chick and we have some business to do which involves meeting a certain someone. Oh, and Tel [bazza's sis] as well. Not forgetting a certain Y...f that I have yet to meet.

Laura [Nachocheeez]- Because she's funny and smart and mainly because she was the first person I got to know on the forum

Shannon [Traceve]- Because she's one heck of an amazing person. Mainly because I want to tease her about TT and Bobby Morely :P

Emma [jackandmartha4eva]- Emma, at least one of us is keeping track of the countdown... Don't remember how long it is now. My fellow NCIS and CSI fan.... Especially CSI:NY and a certain Carmine Giovinazzo... lol...

Lilone 2006- Because she's Nic Bishop's #1 fan [imho] and she's such an ace person. [Lil, you know why I want to meet you, right?]

Andymeister [Oxidizer]- Because he got me hooked onto Aaron Standford. It'll be interesting to meet him.

Rabs [luckyrabbit]- Would love to meet the best Zoe/Tracey fic author of all time, in my opinion.

Bella- Can't remember your username but I'd love to meet you and talk about random stuff like we already do on MSN...

Belle [*belle*]- Because she's cool and funny and because of the time difference I don't get to talk to her heaps.

Tainted Muse- Don't ask me why but I just want to meet her. :D

Rosey- I only talk to her on MSN but I think she's really nice and cool.

NB: Would love to meet more people but these guys are the ones that I can think of at this moment.... :P

Archived