Which members would you most like to meet?

Guest matty92

Well it would have to be JosieTash aka Mark :wub: Can't think of the life of me why :P !!!

*feels stupid* I never made the connection that they were the same person! :P

Awwwe bless you hun, don't feel stupid. Prob those who know JT on here, and there is a couple of peeps who do and myself of course, know his real name.

For some reason, I knew his name's Mark, but I didn't realise it was *that* Mark. :P Oh, it's been a long day!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jackandmartha4eva [Emma]

jack/martha [Amy]

ZoeMcallister [Kat]

<3AmyMatthews [Rosey]

aejude [Aaron]

loobieloo [Laura]

Eden [Eden]

swfc [Chrissie]

Angel A

I'll probably keep adding people, because I'm so forgetfull, I'm sure there are people I'm missing off my list. But everybody on here seems so great, I'd love you meet you all =]].

I'd like to meet...

EDIT: I forgot Skykat, She's my helper when I'm going through a boy crisis :P:D

:lol: Angel A I'd like to meet you just so I could prove to you that I'm not the big expert on guys that you think I am!

Who would I like to meet? This is a toughie, I'd probably want to meet most of the people I talk to on MSN, I really want that night on the tiles with Penny (Gypsyandwillfan) and Jackieleanne.

I want Mez to show me round Christchurch and introduce me to the world of chocolate fish.

Sevenpuddings (Jess) because you remind me so much of my mate Jenny and we seem to be quite similar...maybe when I get to Aus next year you can give me that guided tour you suggested.

Musie and Merc I'd like to meet the pair of you just so I could give you both a hug. Also angelRose for the same reason.

I love Music because you're forever giving me advice on stuff and Nicole because I would have so much fun insulting you face to face! :P

Sorry if there's anyone I forgot, I'm heavily drugged up on painkillers and mildly delirious so I'm hiding behind that excuse! :P

I hope this won't turn into a thread where people will be upset because someone "forget them" or anything :(

Right at the top of my head - awfully tired here:

Muse, Skykat, JehJeh, Traceeve, Sevenpuddings.. umm... ummm.... and everyone who'd want to meet me :P

There's probably loads more, but I'll have to get back to that later.

I'd love to meet (in no particular order):

- Jackieleanne (Jackie)

- aejdude (Aaron)

- Mercury_Girl (Mar)

- Skykat (Kat)

- ~Annie. (Annie)

- Cal F

- flutterby (Katie)

There's probably loads more, but you're talking to the girl who would meet the whole world if she could! You're all amazing! :D

There's loads... The people I chat with on MSN, the people I talk to here...

The first person who dropped into my head was

I love music - because she has been helping me a lot with my writing, and I feel like I ave improved a lot because of her reviews. She seems like a very nice person, and I would love to discuss writing with her face to face.

EDIT:

Oh, and Reo, probably because I talked to her long before I knew about this board, when she was helping me out with my endless questions at imdb.com :P

Aww Thanks :P

I dont know who i would want to meet,My internet me is different to the real me..

But anyone that has taken the time to get to know me,that i have had a laugh with,that i have had a good conversation with and that i have just generally got on with..

And anyone that has contact with any H&A cast so i can finally meet Flynn :wink:

Archived