Soapstar Superstar (uk)

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that annoyed me when they announced it was being axed was that they gave no proper explanation as to why it was being axed. They said something like it 'achieved great ratings and it proved popular with contestants and viewers alike but we feel it should end'.

That was annoying as I'm a Celeb... has slowly been getting worse and worse, yet because Ant and Dec are on it it's fine. I think if they changed the format slightly so it was once a week for a certain amount of weeks like X Factor or SCD with a final at the end it could have run and run (although to be honest the obvious bias to those actors in ITV1 Soaps, especially Coronation Street, over everyone else was probably to blame as well for it's axe as if anymore undeserved winners like Antony Cotton beat talented people like Hayley Tamaddon then peoplw would turn off in their droves as it does look like a fix).

• 3 months later...

Archived