Soapstar Superstar (uk)

Guest ~Dom~

Mark's voice is verry much like Tom Jones', and he suited tonight's show. If you're feeling down, I deffo advise to watch it (you'll be laughing, and sorry for any offence takin). I don't think the comment's were fair to Alan Fletcher though, the 'you look at the camera's too much but otherwise great' (or something along those lines). I've no idea how long he's been on Neighbour's, but he's used to being around camera's. So that's just acustom. I've just read his biography and he was in a band, so he sung before, a fairly professional band called the 'Waiting Room'. Kylie Minogue was in Neighbours?? :o. Is Sean Tully actually gay? Or is he just camp and used to being camp on TV?

Edit: And What was the dude who did Little Britain's comment to Mark, something like 'I've read your VT, and glad your doing both Home and Away. That sounds dirty (is it supposed to? I'm in a stupider than usuall moment)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark was amazing tonight, at first I was unsure as to whether or not when they called his name he would go through, but he did and for once I think he's got a song that he actually knows and wants to sing! He will definitely be getting my vote tomorrow!

Is Sean Tully actually gay? Or is he just camp and used to being camp on TV?

I thought that he was actually gay, but I might be wrong.

• 2 months later...

How on earth did Antony Cotton win! He is absolutely rubbish & so out of tune. He cannot sing! Hayley was brilliant but I think that Mark should have been in the final with her. He has a brilliant voice,He would have won!

Hopefully they will get Tim Campbell on in the next series as he is an amazing singer & he will definetly win!

• 8 months later...

Archived