Regrets

Guest >>Emma<<

Ollie is so cute.... I can't help but love the guy.... Jack is such an idiot.... Martha, you're ace....

Emma, this is brilliant. Update soon. I want to read more. Ollie's such a chick magnet. :P

I can't believe that I'm actually reading J/M fics :ph34r::P

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK now this is all you've showed me so far so now im waiting around OMG what is jack upto if he kills them i may have to hurt you emma!!!!! UPDATE ASAP

when you come on msn you do relise all im going to be doing is this

"when ya gunna update emma"

"emma you should update"

"how much have ya written emma"

"whats gunna happen emma"

lol and many many more lol :P

xoxoo

<3 Tiff

New chapter here!

Chapter 5

Jack was now in bed and thinking about what he was about to do. He had decided that he would leave it a bit longer before he actually went ahead with his plans. He couldn’t sleep; Martha was on his mind. He decided that he had to call someone.

“Hello” he said down the phone. “We need to talk”

“You’re not backing out Jack” the person replied.

“Tomorrow, 1pm, meet me at the cliffs” Jack hung up knowing that they would be there.

“Jack were you on the phone to someone?” Martha came into the spare room.

“No, you must be imagining things” Jack joked.

“Hmm, I’m thirsty” Martha looked suspicious but decided to let it slip this time.

“I might come down in a minute” Jack replied feeling his phone vibrate from under his pillow where he had hidden it.

“Ok” Martha went to get a drink. Jack pulled his phone out, it was still ringing; he rejected the call. Whatever they had to say could wait until tomorrow. Jack got out of bed and followed Martha downstairs. She was definitely softening to him already, much to Jack’s surprise. He thought that it would take longer than this.

“Finally got out of bed then” Martha hit him playfully.

“Yes, decided that I was thirsty after all. So why can’t you sleep?”

“Well I’m worried about Ollie, he definitely isn’t very well, and I’ve got to meet up with my sister tomorrow. Not the older one, the younger one” Martha groaned.

“What Becky?” Jack said

“Yes Becky, the one who has to have all my attention all the time. Are you going to be alright looking after Ollie for a couple of hours?”

“I should think so, are you sure he won’t want to come with you” Jack replied

“He probably will, and see Bec, but he’s staying here if he’s not well. My sisters coming over at 12, so we’ll probably stay until 12.30 before going off to get some lunch.”

“So what time do you think you’ll be back?” Jack asked

“About 2, depends how much she talks, and how long I can bear it for” Martha held her hand to her head. “You know I think I’ve caught something off Ollie, maybe I won’t see Becky tomorrow” Martha said

“Yer right, only because you don’t want to hear her talking about Adam, I know you too well, you can’t get out of it like that” Jack pushed her.

“Oi, don’t push me, you’ll live to regret it” Martha pushed him back.

“Show me how much I’ll regret it” Jack said quietly. Martha looked at him and walked away not saying a word. “Very clever, the silent treatment” Jack followed her upstairs. “Ok, I’m sorry”

“I knew you couldn’t cope without my conversation” Martha joked. “Try and survive the rest of the night without it”

“What if that’s not possible?”

“You’ll have to just try won’t you” Martha went back into her room. Jack followed her. “Jack go back into your own room” Martha laughed. “You’re not going to give up are you?”

“Nope, never” Jack answered.

“Ok, so what exactly is it that you want? My conversation?” Martha asked.

“Hmm, I want a kiss” Jack said

“Ok” Martha went over and kissed him on the cheek.

“I meant the lips” Jack replied

“You didn’t say that though did you Jack? So if you don’t mind I’m going to sleep. Night” Martha pushed him out the room and shut the door.

---

The next morning Ollie was feeling a bit better, but not a lot. Becky had just come over and was now waiting rather impatiently for Martha.

“Make yourself a coffee, I just need to sort Ollie out” Martha said

“Can I see him?” Becky asked

“Yeah sure, Jack’s with him at the moment, I’m just going to get Ollie a drink”

“Maybe I’ll wait until Jack’s finished”

“What exactly is your problem with him anyway, as soon as I mention his name you go quiet? He’s my husband Becky can’t you at least try and get along” Martha said.

“I tried, I failed” Becky replied. “But if it means that much to you, I will go up there now and see Ollie, not later”

“Ahh, you see that’s the sister that I know and love” Martha added giving her Ollie’s beaker.

“Haha, very funny, but if I come down all moody, then its your fault” Becky walked off to see Ollie.

---

Martha had just said goodbye to Ollie and herself and Becky were just about to head out for lunch. Surprisingly, she was actually in a better mood than before.

“So, I take it you and Jack talked” Martha asked once out of the house.

“Yes, we did talk” Becky said, her meaning clear.

“Good, that means you didn’t argue” Martha laughed.

“Now where are we going for lunch?” Becky asked

“Wherever you want. Is the diner not good enough for you?”

“Of course it is, plus it’s not expensive!” Becky exclaimed. Martha and Becky quickly made their way to the diner, hoping to get a table before the lunchtime rush.

“Hey girls, what can I get you?” Leah asked once they had sat down.

“I’ll just have a salad please, and a coffee” Martha said.

“And what about you Becky?” Leah then asked.

“I’ll just have the same I think” Becky smiled. “So, please tell me, why is it that you still are with Jack?” Becky asked once Leah had walked away.

“Ok, I’m gonna tell you something here, but it has to be top secret.” Martha said waiting for Becky to nod. “Me and Jack aren’t exactly together anymore, he was only staying last night on a trial basis, and for Ollie’s sake. He walked out on us” Martha finished.

“Well, what an idiot. I hope you’re not going to take him back”

“Of course not, how stupid do you think I am?” Martha answered. Becky’s phone started to ring.

“I’ve just got to take this” Becky answered it and headed outside. She didn’t want Martha to overhear, who knows how upset she might become.

Preview

Who is Becky on the phone to?

Enjoy, please R&R! :)

Archived