Calendar Comp #4 (January)

Guest ~Amy~

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...this is a tough one! #1 is very good, but I find that there is something a little out-of-place with the blue background and the red numbers. They don't really go well together, IMO, nor do they fit with the pictures. However, I do like the pictures a lot, especially the bigger one. :)

#2 is also very good - I like the picture and the colour of the background, but there's something about it that just doesn't quite look "finished".

I think the picture used in #3 is a gorgeous picture of Jodi! However, I'm not so keen on the pixelated texture thing - it kinda makes my eyes go funny! I'm not a huge fan of the way the numbers or the text is done, it's sometimes indistinguishable from the background. Or, maybe I'm just blind!

I, however, love #4! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I love minimalism...but the whole thing works really well together! I want a whole calendar along that theme! The picture is a little pixelated, but apart from that - great - I love it!

So, yeah, my vote goes to #4. I feel so bitchy after writing all that...all the entries are great, but I like to give feedback and constructive criticism and I'm generally very picky! :P Great job, guys!

Ok them, lets see I love all the little love hearts I think they are very sweet. Love the colours you have used and how the background matches the photo brilliantly also she looks amazing in that picture. The layout of the dates is very clear and really stands out! I also love the font! What is it called?

Archived