HAA07

Guest xMissxKeatzx

Great story so far.

But I dont get it - Sally has just woken up after being stabbed by Rocco and shes going home? I think she needs more time...just my suggestion.

Please update soon

Hey, yeah I get your point thanks for telling me what you think, it'll help make the fic better :) Thanks to everyone else who replied the next part should be up really soon most likely today. :D xxxx

Hey, I’ve changed it a bit cause <3AmyMathews made a good point about Sally not being ready to go home so she’s not going home in this part she is getting better though. :) Oh yeah and don’t worry SfanS there is definitely some Kit-ness in this chapter! :D

Part 3

*Hospital

Sally is asleep and so is Brad in a chair, Rachel is standing in the doorway smiling. Sally slowly wakes up and notices Rachel.

Sally: Hey.

Rachel: Hey, sorry I didn’t mean to wake you.

Sally: Oh no you didn’t I was just dozing, (looks over at Brad and smiles) and I don’t think you have to worry about him either.

Rachel (also smiles): Yeah, he’s always loved his sleep has my big brother. That’s partly why I was so surprised he didn’t close his eyes for half a second when you were unconscious.

Sally (confused): He didn’t?

Rachel: Didn’t you know? He refused to leave you for even a second he didn’t want to risk you waking up and him not being here.

Sally: I didn’t realise, I didn’t even think to ask. He didn’t move at all?

Rachel: Nope, well not till Ric and the others told us about Rocco then he got up and went to the door but that was the biggest distance he had from you since the night of the pageant.

Sally: Why didn’t he move?

Rachel: Sal, come on you really have to ask? He loves you; you nut like you didn’t know that.

Sally (WAY SMILING): Yeah I guess he does.

Brad wakes up and yawns.

Brad: What? (gets up and sits next to Sal’s bed) Have you been talking about me Boss? (I don’t know if that’s the nickname he calls her but that’s what it sounds like to me)

Sally: She sure has.

Sal bends her heads and kisses Brad. (A cute kiss people not a tonsil tennis game)

Brad (WAY SMILING): What was that for?

Sally: Being you.

*Kim and Rachel’s place

Kim is sitting on the sofa his head in his hands.

Kim’s Thoughts

How did I get myself into this? I love Rachel and we’re married, she going to be devastated when she finds out that Kit is pregnant with my child when she can never carry my children. It was hard enough for us to get over what happened with me and Kit, I don’t know if we can get through this, I mean this is for life. I’m not ready to be a dad; it seems I don’t have a choice though. All I have to worry about now is telling my wife that I’m having a baby with another woman.

Kim was so preoccupied that he didn’t notice Kit come in.

Kit: Kim?

Kim: Kit. What are you doing here?

Kit: I take it Rachel didn’t take the news well then?

Kim: She doesn’t know yet.

Kit: What you haven’t told her?

Kim: No Kit I did but she forgot. Of course I haven’t told her! How do you propose I tell my wife that you are carrying my child when she never can? It’s not an easy conversation Kit. I need time.

Kit: Kim it doesn’t matter when or how you tell her, Rachel is going to be upset. Look I don’t want Rachel to be hurt but the facts are that I am having your baby Kim and unless you’ve missed how far along I am then you will know that you don’t have this time you seem to need!

Kim: It’s easy for you! You don’t have anyone that will be hurt by this; Rachel is all I’ve got. How am I going to tell her?

Rachel: Tell me what? Kit? What are you doing here? And you’re pregnant!

At this point something in Rachel’s head clicks.

Rachel: That’s your baby isn’t it.

Kim: Rach I’m so sorry.

Rachel: Just stay away from me Kim!

Rachel runs off leaving Kim feeling like he’s lost everything. Has he?

*Police Station

Peter and Dan come running in.

Peter: Darren, have you heard about who attacked Sally? Have you been told that it was Rocco Cooper?

Darren McGrath (I think that’s his name?): Yes Peter we have and believe me we are doing everything we possibly can to trace him.

Dan: Well what about his thug of a brother surely he has to know something.

McGrath: Well we are pretty sure he has a hand in Sally’s attack but he’s not talking.

Peter (REALLY ANGRY): Well make him! Leave him alone with me for 5 minutes I’ll have him singing like a bird in minutes!

McGrath: Peter I’m sorry but I can’t let you do that, now please just let me do my job and believe me when I say I am going to do everything in my power to find Rocco Cooper.

*Diner

Martha and Jack are sitting at the same table.

Martha: Gone? Wait Jack what do you mean Sam is gone. When?

Jack: Just after the thing with Sally got around she freaked and I told her to go back to my place. When I got there later I found this.

Dear Jack,

I’m sorry I know I promised to stay but I just can’t. Shane will find me and Rory if we stay and I can’t let that happen. For all we know it could’ve been him that attacked that woman and if she dies then it’s my fault. I can’t live with that. I’m sorry if you think I am a coward in some ways I am but I have to do what I thinks is best for me, Rory and even for you. Shane will kill you if he finds out about us, so partly I’m doing this for you. I don’t expect you to understand but I’d like you to please try. I will never forget you Jack, you gave me hope but unfortunately it wasn’t enough. I’m sorry.

Sam x

Martha: Jack I’m so sorry.

Jack: It’s fine, some things just aren’t meant to be right?

Martha: Yeah I’m starting to think the same about Ash.

Jack: What do you mean?

Martha: I dunno, maybe I’m being paranoid its just that he seems to be avoiding me since the day of the pageant. And, oh don’t worry it’s probably nothing.

Jack: What? Oh come on Martha you’re the one who said that you didn’t want it to get weird, tell me. I’m your friend remember?

Martha: Well it just seems like there something he isn’t telling me, and I don’t think it’s that he stills lives with his mum.

Jack: Well why don’t you ask him about it?

Martha: Well I tried but he just said there was nothing. But I swear there’s just something he’s not saying, something important. Oh well you know what you are right some things just are meant to be!

Jack: That’s right if you aren’t supposed to be together the you just aren’t supposed to be together.

Martha: Right.

Jack: And if you are then, (Jack and Martha lock eyes for a moment before they both look away unsure of what just happened) then, you are.

Martha: Right.

Could Jack and Martha be on their way to getting back together?

*Van Park House

Alf, Beth, Tony, Colleen, Morag, Macca, Cassie, Lucas, Belle, Drew and Mattie are all talking about Sally and Rocco. Ric is sitting at the table; he hasn’t moved he is just sitting totally still staring at the table.

Colleen: Well I have to say I’m shocked! I always thought that Rocco was a decent young man trying to make a fresh start.

Tony: Well we were all wrong in thinking that Colleen.

Beth: I just don’t understand it, I mean why?

Alf: ‘Cause he’s a flamin’ mongrel that’s why! Sal let him into her home, took care of him and this I what he gives her back?!

Macca: Look Alf I know it’s hard to get past your anger at Rocco right now but just remember one thing.

Alf: And what’s that exactly?

Macca: That Sally’s OK.

Cassie: That’s doesn’t make it OK Macca.

Macca: No Cass I’m not saying it does but whatever Rocco was trying to achieve he’s failed. We can start to move on from this when the police find him…

Ric scoffed.

Ric: The police what are they gonna do. They will go on about ‘procedure’ the only was Rocco is gonna get what he deserves is if I give it to him and believe me I’m going to.

Belle: Ric that’s not gonna help.

Mattie: Belle’s right Ric, what are you gonna do? Beat him up? Oh that’s good. Then he gets you done.

Ric: I’m gonna hurt him, I’m gonna make sure he feels every bit of pain he put Sal through. He’s gonna wish he never came to Summer Bay.

I’m not gonna do previews anymore because my ideas will most likely change because of your input etc so any suggestions then do tell! :) Thanks! :D xx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived