Jodi Gordon (TV Week)

Guest ~Dom~

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE STORYLINE IN 2006?

Doing the whole marriage break-up with Jack and then the relationship thing with Ash has been a new thing for Martha, and therefore new for me aswell. It's an exciting storyline for me. I've never been married-I'm not close to getting married-so I wouldn't know what any of that's like. You have to imagine what it would feel like. It's been challenging but fun.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2007?

There will be so much going on for Martha in the next six months. It's goin to be really crazy and really intense, but that excites me: to come back to work next year, knowing that I'm coming back to a great storyline with lots of new adventures for her.

WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY LOVE TO SEE HAPPEN TO MARTHA IN THE COMING YEAR?

I wish that Tasha (Isabel Lucas) would come back to the bay, and then Martha and Tasha-as well as Cassie (Sharni Vinson), Sally, Mathilda, and Belle (Jessica Tovey)-all go off to Paris for a holiday!

Thanks to TV Week

I wish that Tasha (Isabel Lucas) would come back to the bay, and then Martha and Tasha-as well as Cassie (Sharni Vinson), Sally, Mathilda, and Belle (Jessica Tovey)-all go off to Paris for a holiday!

Thats a clue :o Hasnt anybody noticed that? So Sal's not dead...

Archived