The V-man

Guest Eli

the rules said only one thread per actor, so I guess my comment goes in this thread. :D Um, I started a Ryan Kwanten fansite and I wasn't sure where I should post it, so I am posting it here: http://www.ryan-kwanten.net/

I have not seen but maybe two episodes of H&A, but I discovered Ryan from Summerland when it aired here in the US, and I love him, and I wish I was Australian or British so I *could* watch H&A, which is an amazing show from the bit I've watched. I really like Vinnie and Leah together, very cute. :)

I did get to meet Ryan because he was doing a Summerland mall tour and he and Kay Panabaker were in Las Vegas (where I am) and he was there. I got his autograph and he was so nice and amazing and he told me I had nice hair (I will never forget that). I have never scanned any of the pics we took of him or the autograph, I'll have to do that sometime.

So yeah.

<3

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ryan Kwanten has a regular role on a new HBO tv-show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood

I'm watching the pilot at the moment.. looks quite promising.

Gezz I wish I could the find the pilot and look. But is anyone else getting vampire ripoff overload? I am reading the Twilight series at the moment. Judging from google news this morning, this show is basically copied ( or the other way round, I am not sure who wrote what first) Stephanie Meyers books. Another show ( available on youtube), is Moonlight....though only some of the eps are available, it was cancelled after the first season.

I wonder if we will get this in Australia....since it has an Australian leading man....and for the record....so was Moonlight leading man.....

Debbie< who has just started Breaking Dawn.

Archived