Second Best

Guest gawguss_tiff

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx guys o and sian you can call me tiff lol :)

and eww what are lemon slices lol

and becky... emma did your job lol :P except she went wayyy overboard lol :P new update should be up soon like today or later tonight

o and anna shut up lol i may make the date not happpen just to get you back lol :P

xoxo

well... thatnx everyone for the comments :) i love to hear from all of you lol Well everyone can thank anna for this update cause she just constantly whinges which is slightly annoying!!! lol :P o and settle down paris im not going to forget it... its my only one how could i? lol well its not very long and i know all of you are probaly going to hate me for the chapter sooo.... here it is lol please read and reveiw :D

CHAPTER 7

Jack had just come back from the shops, he was getting everything he needed. He’d decided to re create the setting Martha had made for the night of their wedding. They never got to share it together because of Zoe. He’d brought the rose petals, the candles and he’d even brought everything he needed for Martha’s favorite meal. He pulled up at his house and went inside he put everything away and left a note for Rachael and Kim asking them whether or note they could be out tonight or make themselves scarce around the house.

“Ok now for the work thing, I wonder where she’ll be right now?” Jack asked himself

He got in his car and started driving to Sam’s house.

When he got there she wasn’t home he looked for her at the hospital, the surf club, and he even checked the diner where he saw Martha eating lunch.

“God she looks hot, I should go see her quickly, nah I’ll just go before she sees me” Jack thought to himself.

“Oh I know where they are Rory has little nippers today I bet there still at the beach” So he set off down to the beach.

Martha had just finished her lunch with Lucas and Belle. She looked down at her watch “3 o’clock, an hour till my shift, what to do, what to do, eh may as well go to the beach” She though to herself. She was so happy about her and Jack even if he did just blow her off for work, once again. But she was sure it was something important.

Jack spotted Sam and Rory on the beach he waved and walked up to them.

“Hey guys, what ya’s doing?” Jack asked

“I was just about to go for another swim want to come Jack?” Rory asked excitedly. He loved having Jack around, even if he did suck at video games.

“Narh mate, I got to talk to your mum, ok?”

“Okayyyy…” Rory said disappointedly then turned and ran into the water.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Sam asked

“Well actually I’ve got this for you” Jack said as he got a card out of his pocket.

“Jack, No, I do not want your money” She protested Jack laughed

“No, it’s a police card they now officially pay all your expenses your not aloud to work anymore its too much of a give away a Physio with a 10 year old son” Jack stated

“O ok so what do I do?” Sam asked shocked

“Nothing, that’s what the cards for” Jack replied simply

Martha was walking down the beach singing along to “Elevator Love” when she saw Jack and Sam.

“O ok well thank you” Sam said still a little shocked

“No need to thank me the government pay for it” Jack said

“No if it hadn’t been for you, Rory and I would still be running so thank you” Sam said as she gave him a hug.

“That’s ok, and I meant what I said. I want to protect you and Rory, you both mean a lot to me” He smiled at her.

Sam then grabbed Jack and kissed him, Jack unexceptingly just stood there for a few seconds, before the shock wore off.

Martha couldn’t believe what she was seeing, she turned and walked away she couldn’t look at them anymore it hurt too much. Her head started rushing with questions.

“Did he really break up with her, or was that just a lie? Why did she come first? Does he love her? Does he love me?”

The last one was the one that stuck in Martha’s head the most she really had no idea anymore.

Jack pushed Sam away.

“What are you doing. I’m back with Martha now!” Jack said extremely annoyed.

“O gosh, I’m so sorry Jack I guess I just got caught up in the moment, I’m so sorry” She said

“Sam, theirs one thing you have to get straight. Martha is everything to me, and losing her felt like hell last time. I’m not going to do it again which means I have to put her first” Jack said firmly.

“I know Jack, I’m sorry” Sam said quietly trailing off.

“It’s ok, but if it happens again I won’t be able to see you anymore I’m not taking any chances this time” Jack said making his point extremely clear.

“I know” Sam said sadly “Wow I know he loves her but does he really have to rub it in?” Sam thought to herself.

“Well I better get going I have a dinner to cook” Jack said excitedly.

“Ok bye and thank you again” Sam called as Jack walked away. “Well he sure knows how to kick a girl when she’s down” Sam muttered to herself.

Later That Night

Martha was staring at the pool table remembering her bet with Jack, when Alf tapped her on the shoulder.

“You can go now if you like love, get to that date of yours 40 minutes early” Alf smiled

“Umm… Ok thanks granddad but we actually cancelled it but I could really use the sleep right now” Martha said.

“O ok well goodnight sweetheart” Alf called.

As she was walking out of Noah’s she crashed into someone

“Sorry love” Tony said.

“Oh hey Martha, How are you?”

“Good thanks, what about you?” she replied politely “Great just where I want to be stuck talking to his dad, awesome” Martha thought.

“Yea good just coming in for a quick beer, so you going to get ready for your big date with Jack? You know I just want you to know that I’m really glad you two are giving it another go I always knew you two were meant for each other” Tony said happy that his son finally had what he wanted in life, back.

“Aww thanks Tony, yea actually just going to get changed then head over there” Martha lied there was no way she was going to go over there after what she saw this afternoon.

“Oh ok, well I better let you go then love, see ya later” Tony said.

“Yea see ya” Martha called “Damn it, so now I’ve lied to granddad and Tony, Great!” she thought.

Tony walked into Noah’s and asked Alf for a beer, the two got talking.

“its great Jack and Martha are back together isn’t it? I mean sure Sam’s nice but those two are just meant for each other and well Ash is just a lost cause if you ask me” Tony stated

“Too right, pity they couldn’t have there date tonight though” Alf added

“What makes you think they couldn’t have it?” Tony questioned

“Oh you didn’t know? Yea… I let Martha go 40 minutes early because I thought she’d be eager to get there, but she said they’d cancelled it, and that she was just going to go home” Alf said a little wearily.

“But I bumped into her on my way in here and she said she was just going to get changed then head over there” Tony stated confused.

“I better go see Jack and make sure everything’s alright” Tony told Alf as he walked out

“Ok, see ya mate” Alf called curiously.

i will try and put another update up soonish k :D lol :P

Archived