• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha

I bet the kiss will be between Martha and Jacks friends :P

This is fab

Martha is soo funny

This line made me giggle:

Okay Martha, sweetie, you know you can squeeze me anytime but right now… please let go,” he seethed though his teeth.

I hope the kiss is between Martha and Jack

Update soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Note: I mentioned the group of girls - Tasha, Steg (Ash), Ashlee, Kate and Michelle – at this point I only need Tash, Steg and Kate, so the others will kind of be forgotten, not that they were ever remembered… Luc and Belle I’m undecided on. Yes, I did mention they would be in this fic, and they are mentioned this chapter, but I don’t know what will happen there as they completely and utterly bore me to death now that they’re over, I do not wish they ever reunite, therefore, I might disregard them :) .

Language warning, bit late now, I guess...

Chapter Twelve

Martha’s POV

I sighed heavily as I fell back onto the couch. Today was a rough day and it now had taken its toll. My head aches, as did my back. I just wanted to sleep before my eyes bulged out of my head. They felt like they could just pop out and bounce to the ground.

“Ah! So good to stretch!” I yawned; pulling my arms across my body is a stretch pose. I flexed my feet as well.

“Yeah, don’t help us with dinner, it’ll be alright, we can do it, we can wait on you,” Jack announced sarcastically.

“Go right ahead, I won’t be stopping you,” I smirked cheekily, looking towards Jack at the sink.

“Fit for a princess, huh?” he said.

“Well, you do know I am a…”

“Lazy b*tch,” Michelle shouted through the door. The “gang” were outside preparing the BBQ and drinking while they were at it.

“What she said,” Jack poked his tongue out.

“You know you all love it,” I said loud enough to be heard outside. I got up and headed for the bedroom.

“We all know Jack loves it,” Tash giggled returning a plate inside.

“They’re right, sweetie, I like waiting on you,” Jack smiled towards me as I closed the door glaring evilly at him.

“It totally sucks!” I declared. “You all drinking it up, soaking in every drop like a sponge while I sit her trying to keep my eyes open…” I sulked. “And you Jack, it’s all your fault!”

Jacks face dropped. “What? Since when is your tired ass my fault?”

“My tired ass is your fault because you gave me those god damn pills,” I ranted. “See, your fault!”

“Hey!” he shouted. “I didn’t have a gun to your head demanding you swallow them, I also saw you snatch them from my fingers, very eagerly to take them I must say,” Jack defended himself.

“I can’t argue with you when you make sense,” I glared at him. I left. I was sick of them; they were annoying. I knew they were all laughing at me but me being tired is me being moody, and I don’t care, they’re drunk.

“Is she always like that?” Josh asked Michelle.

“Hmm, no not really. She’s actually really nice, that that you can tell at all,” Michelle answered.

“Please tell me you’re not like her,” he said.

“Never!” she said innocently.

“Mate, are you blind? She’s worse!” Jack said across the table before rising from the table. “I better go chick on our princess.”

I heard knocking on my door. My eyes were closes, as far as I knew no one had entered. I wouldn’t dare open my eyes though, that’d mean I’d actually acknowledged someone was there. Maybe they’d get the hint and leave me alone.

Another knock came.

“It’s me,” the spoke.

“You don’t have to stand outside my door, Jack,” I said as he opened the door. “I’m not that scary when I’m moody, am I?”

“Of course not, you’re no where near as moody as my brother,” he smiled.

“Oh you haven’t met my sister,” I chuckled as I made space on the bed.

“So they’d get on well, then?” he asked as he sat down.

“Like a house on fire.”

“Since when do you have a sister?” he suddenly asked.

“Since always,” I replied.

“Well why am I only finding this out now?” he asked another question.

“Because you never asked… plus she’s actually my adoptive sister,” I informed him.

“Do you get along?” he shot out another question.

“Yeah, most of the time. She’s practically a three year younger version of me,” I laughed. “How old is your brother?”

“Fifteen.”

“Aww, they’d be perfect for each other,” I giggled.

The room was filled with a silence. My laughter softened out to nothing. I just stared at Jack, who stared back at me. We were in a trance, maybe, well that’s what it felt like. He’s gorgeous blue eyes brightened the room, even brightened my room. It was becoming apparent now that every time I saw him, his eyes, I’d feel good, happier than before. It was as if we knew each other for three lifetimes, not three days.

I sat up. “It’s like we’ve known each other forever, I don’t have any barriers to where it comes to you right now, and that truly scares me,” I said truthfully.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because it’s only been three days… we only have fours days let and I feel like if I don’t have a barrier… a wall as my defense, this will go further and I’ll fall for you,” I honestly spoke. “Hard,” I added. “Only four days and you’ll be gone.”

“I really hope we know each other more than seven days,” Jack smiled.

“Me too,” I whispered.

“What happened to living in the moment?”

“It died when I took those tablets,” I joked.

“Did you vomit?” he then said. I just shook my head. “Well there you go… they weren’t all bad.”

“See, perfect example, you know how to cheer me up. Thank you… and thank you for coming to check on me,” I smiled.

“Anytime.”

Another silence grew wild in the room.

Jack turned side on as he placed her hands either side of my crossed legs. He pushed his weight onto his upper body, steadying himself. His eyes never peeled away from mine. In unison we leant forward, closing the gap between our faces. The world faded out as he pressed his moistened lips over mine. He was an excellent kisser, I thought.

Suddenly, it all came flooding back. The nice, slow, sweet, tender moment was gone, ruined. The reality of the situation set in. The world races back, hurriedly.

“I’m sorry. I can’t do this.”

Next chapter: What does Michelle say to Martha?

^^lmao Tash! Jack doesnt have bue eyes, good point :P

Excellent chapter, im worried as to why she would pull away though, I hope she hasnt had some kind of bad experience in the past :(

Hopefully in the next chapter they'l pick up where they left off :D

update soon :)

Great chapter though. Why did she pull away from the kiss, who in their right mind would do that??

Because she scared of getting hurt

Like shes scared to fall for him because in four days he'll be gone :(

Fab chapter

Update soon

xxxxxx

Archived