Pete And Leah

Guest Cerise

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: angelgirl, I knew you;d love this thread!

I think Pete was cute with Leah, but Dan is heaps of fun, and Peter is no fun at all, maybe thats why Leah chose Dan :P

I wanted Leah & Peter together until Dan came along. She works much better with him, they have fun together & have lots of laughs.

Yes Peter is hot but he too serious for Leah!, she needs someone who can bring out her silly side. Even Nic said in a recent interview Peter needs a sense of humor! I think she would get bored with him, he's to serious & levelheaded. Peter would be better with someone like Sally, who is more like his personalilty.

Have A Happy & Safe New Year Everyone!

I guess its in Pete's Nature to be Serious. Look at his Job, I mean he couldnt be Clowning around in the Abbattoir while Eve was revealing her 'Secret' and about to kill him. Or he couldnt exactly fool around on his Mobile Playing Frog-frog when he was getting Sal out of the Factory :P

I guess its in Pete's Nature to be Serious. Look at his Job, I mean he couldnt be Clowning around in the Abbattoir while Eve was revealing her 'Secret' and about to kill him. Or he couldnt exactly fool around on his Mobile Playing Frog-frog when he was getting Sal out of the Factory :P

that post made me laugh :lol: I'd love to see him do that now!

Archived