The Dan and Leah thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way they have taken Drew under their wing. IMO Dan has been a much better father to the boy than Peter has (sorry Peter fans!)

I agree, Dan and Leah have been great with Drew and i also like Dan and Leah as a couple. I just dont like Peter, maybe i would if he was with Leah but then she wouldn't be with Dan so im fine with not liking him :P

I like the way they have taken Drew under their wing. IMO Dan has been a much better father to the boy than Peter has (sorry Peter fans!)

I agree, Dan and Leah have been great with Drew and i also like Dan and Leah as a couple. I just dont like Peter, maybe i would if he was with Leah but then she wouldn't be with Dan so im fine with not liking him :P

I used to like Peter before he hooked up with Amanda. IMO he could have done better and I don't like the way he was prepared to hurt his own flesh and blood (Drew) over it. :angry: I liked the way Leah made Peter come clean to Drew instead of keep going behind his back. I know it hurt him but he'd have ended up even more hurt if Peter had been allowed to keep his relationship with Amanda a secret and Drew had found out by accident

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed that in Dan & Leah's kitchen there is a photo of Vinnie & Leah! Ok,Leah was very much in love with him but he is no longer part of her life & although she will never forget him,she is now married to Dan & should put the past behind her & put it away! If I were Dan,I would understand but I wouldn't be too happy or feel comfortable about having a photo of his wife & her ex still up!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else noticing the tension between the two? Leah is getting fed up with Dan's leniency towards Jazz. A spoiler revealed that Jazz may just have a crush on Dan. Who wouldn't? Drew did say she was a man eater and got any man she wanted. Well she can easily get Dan with a bit of charm. I think Leah is noticing this too. When Dan said the other night that he was waiting for Jazz I was like Uh oh! Let's hope Jazz doesn't ruin Dan and Leah's marriage!

Anyone else noticing the tension between the two? Leah is getting fed up with Dan's leniency towards Jazz. A spoiler revealed that Jazz may just have a crush on Dan. Who wouldn't? Drew did say she was a man eater and got any man she wanted. Well she can easily get Dan with a bit of charm. I think Leah is noticing this too. When Dan said the other night that he was waiting for Jazz I was like Uh oh! Let's hope Jazz doesn't ruin Dan and Leah's marriage!

I don't think Jazz will ruin their marriage but Leah is really getting fed up with Jazz and a little with Dan, you could see the tension when Leah asked Dan not to encourage Jazz anymore & poor Dan looked so confused! :lol:

I don't know if Jazz could get Dan with a bit of charm, I just think Dan is a sucker for a sob story & Jazz being the manipulator & player she is knows that & she's going to use him while she can, whether that's helping her help her relationship with Drew (which I'm not sure she's geniune about) or just having abit of fun with Dan while she can.

Leah can see through her though, I don't blame her for being annoyed! Dan's just too nice for his own good.

I noticed that in Dan & Leah's kitchen there is a photo of Vinnie & Leah! Ok,Leah was very much in love with him but he is no longer part of her life & although she will never forget him,she is now married to Dan & should put the past behind her & put it away! If I were Dan,I would understand but I wouldn't be too happy or feel comfortable about having a photo of his wife & her ex still up!

Do you mean the photo on the frig ? I always thought it was Leah and her brother Alex on that pic but I could be mistaken. There is also a wedding photo of her and Vinnie on the mantelpiece.

Do you mean the photo on the frig ? I always thought it was Leah and her brother Alex on that pic but I could be mistaken. There is also a wedding photo of her and Vinnie on the mantelpiece.

The pic on the fridge is of Leah & Alex. The one I'm talking about is on a shelf or cabinet beside the fridge!

Archived