The Dan and Leah thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

I am numer 2!

me and Amy and Zoe are the die hard Peteand Leah fans!

We sure are!

:o How can you like Leah and Dan?! :o

If you dont like them why come on their appreaciate thread. Not everyone is obessed with Jack/Martha (who I dont really have anything against but I am sick of the hype about them & I don't understand it.)

I'm not "obsessed" I liked them when I joined and frankly I find your assumption highly rude.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dan has made me like Leah. I never used to, but recently i've been willing her to get more storylines. I do love Dan and Leah as a couple, partly due to the sillyness, but also the closeness they seem to show together. Like the other night (UK) when Drew was at the table, Dan and Leah were curled up on the couch together watching a film. Except Sally and Superdoc Flynn, i don't think we get to see that very much on the show.

I also love Dan and Leah as parents, they seem to be the most responsible parents on the show. The way Dan is taking charge of disciplining Drew, whilst Leah teaches him the lessons he really needs to learn. (I'm basing my not-adding-Sally to the reponsible parent list on the time everyone was downstairs, and Sal said, "I'll just go get Pippa out of the bath" !! )

Leah must be very tolerant, and very loving of Dan, to put up with all the crap from Amanda she has received, and Dan similarly with all the stuff with Peter.

But, the most significant reason that i like them, has to be, without eachother, they are wrecks xxx

Exactly what she said. :) If I were to write my own post now, it'd be the same as that. So instead of wasting my life and finger energy, I'll simply quote. :)

I am numer 2!

me and Amy and Zoe are the die hard Peteand Leah fans!

We sure are!

:o How can you like Leah and Dan?! :o

If you dont like them why come on their appreaciate thread. Not everyone is obessed with Jack/Martha (who I dont really have anything against but I am sick of the hype about them & I don't understand it.)

I'm not "obsessed" I liked them when I joined and frankly I find your assumption highly rude.

It wasn't meant to offend, what I was getting at is so many people on here love Jack & Martha to the point they seem obsessed with them (which they are entitled to) but sometimes it seems some people are so blinded by them, no notice is given to other great couples. Which is why I may have sounded harsh in my first post, I though it was pretty rude to suggest how could anyone possibly like Leah & Dan.

Anyway, great post Guevara01. You summed them up perfectly. Especially loved the bit about Leah putting up with all the crap from Amanda, so true!! I just really love how real they are, all the little kisses & cudles, we don't really see that from other couples a lot. They seem connected & genuine with each other, like they are not acting.

But It's not just Jack/Martha they are blinded by. Point is, that People may like J/M and other Couples eg. Leah/Pete, Belle/Drew, Lucas/Mattie but not others eg. Leah/Dan,

Belle/Lucas

Mattie/Ric

I say its ok for a Leah/Pete fan to come into a Leah/Dan appreciation and say their say and vice versa.

I agree I personaly dont think that Amy is obbsesed about Jack and Martha.She didnt eaven mention them just because she said that she dont really like them dosent mean she is obbsessed aout J&M.She is a Pete and Leah fan(just like me)and she was just saying her oppinion and there is nothing wrong with that.Yes I know it is a appreciation thread but it is just an oppinion and like Zoe said not everyone has to be obssesed about J&M there ae other couples to like!

Luv Jo

xxx

Dan and Leah are cute enough, but like the others, I reckon that Pete and Leah are totally made for each other! The days when there was obviously something there were so awesome, awww.

Oh and poor Amy, being called obsessed, I wouldn't say that's true anyway. Just because her name is jack/martha doesn't mean she's a huge fan, she joined ages ago, so things could quite easily of changed [and in fact I think they have]. Sorry, rant over *closes mouth*

Dan and Leah are cute enough, but like the others, I reckon that Pete and Leah are totally made for each other! The days when there was obviously something there were so awesome, awww.

Oh and poor Amy, being called obsessed, I wouldn't say that's true anyway. Just because her name is jack/martha doesn't mean she's a huge fan, she joined ages ago, so things could quite easily of changed [and in fact I think they have]. Sorry, rant over *closes mouth*

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just assumed that if someone had the name Jack/Martha they would be a big fan. That comment about being obsessed was a very general observation, it wasnt meant to be directed at one person. I think it's fair to say J/M are very popular and sometimes it can seem like they are the only couple mentioned on these forums.

Of course people can say what they like, I just was annoyed that the comment sounded like you would have to be crazy to like D&L. If you are a P&L fan I understand it, but I'm just having my opinion.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just assumed that if someone had the name Jack/Martha they would be a big fan. That comment about being obsessed was a very general observation, it wasnt meant to be directed at one person. I think it's fair to say J/M are very popular and sometimes it can seem like they are the only couple mentioned on these forums.

Of course people can say what they like, I just was annoyed that the comment sounded like you would have to be crazy to like D&L. If you are a P&L fan I understand it, but I'm just having my opinion.

Exactly what I was doing. I aked the question in the hope of someone pointing out what they think are they're good points together. Maybe have a discussion.... Anyway it doesn't matter. :)

Exactly what I was doing. I aked the question in the hope of someone pointing out what they think are they're good points together. Maybe have a discussion.... Anyway it doesn't matter. :)

Fair enough. I just didnt read it as that, I read it as kinda an insult to D&L fans. I guess that's the problem with computers, email etc.... there is no emotion/tone to whats written so it can be hard to tell if it's a joke or serious etc....

Anyway, I think I've stated why I like D&L & I've spend way too much time on this thread! :)

Archived